Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monster Models Collection

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Monster Preview​

VnXB3nQ - Monster Models Collection - RaGEZONE Forums

FxD7ZFV - Monster Models Collection - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link:
(I will not upload anywhere else)

All Credits belong to their respective owners!
2nd Credits belong to the people who converted this for Cabal!

Click Like to thank me!

P.S. I will take a better look into my HDD to see if I have more. If I do - I will upload them and update this thread.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i don't know why rz cabal forum have more noob
thief file from some server
some people make support for cabal and thief for free and need "Like"
^__^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i don't know why rz cabal forum have more noob
thief file from some server
some people make support for cabal and thief for free and need "Like"
^__^
No one is stealing any work, outside of Ragezone, every server is stealing from each other and no one giving anything back to RZ. If not ragezone, none of you would even dream about cabal servers lol
Other thing is that I don't take credits for not my work and if you converted these models - it's not your work either, so don't get so worked out. People are selling things outside of RZ, but I will upload everything I have collected onto RZ, so that the selling would be tackled. If you don't want "your work" appearing on ragezone, DON'T GIVE IT / SELL IT to anyone. You are not even making models, but just converting them, so stop hating or I will report you to mods for this whole shenanigans

I asked for a "Like", so that people would not spam this thread with "thanks, thank you and poop", I don't give a single F for a like and I won't delete my post if I don't get enough likes, like you did lol

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Names of this models placed not correct-learn how convert models good)-Godskin can teach you how do it right-I open now only 2 models-names of model not correct placed.If you do something-make good work-but not for tease Godskin.You need scale models manualy but not write 400% or 750% scale-scale must be 100%
P.S I tested models in 3ds max(parametres not right),but then tested in game-in game all right(I think you change bound min-bound max in 010 editor))

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Names of this models placed not correct-learn how convert models good)-Godskin can teach you how do it right-I open now only 2 models-names of model not correct placed.If you do something-make good work-but not for tease Godskin.You need scale models manualy but not write 400% or 750% scale-scale must be 100%

not fight or tech noob and thief my friend
his need more (LIKE+THANK)
his not mate converter 2 cabal
his have skill of thoef only
No fight you can't WIN noob

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
not fight or tech noob and thief my friend
his need more (LIKE+THANK)
his not mate converter 2 cabal
his have skill of thoef only
No fight you can't WIN noob

I like when people do something in practice.I can also convert models-but it's not interesting to me and I do not want to become a competitor to you )).I try to understand what is poorly understood in cabal and create or new tools or guides that make difficult things in cabal more easeis.MasterCabalist convert models and you convert models-why swear?Work together-there will be more results

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like when people do something in practice.I can also convert models-but it's not interesting to me and I do not want to become a competitor to you )).I try to understand what is poorly understood in cabal and create or new tools or guides that make difficult things in cabal more easeis.MasterCabalist convert models and you convert models-why swear?Work together-there will be more results

MasterCabalist <<< not convert Model >>> Him thief fome me work(convert) + Rimbros Work(convert)
MasterCabalist = Thief not Converter by Self
MasterCabalist = Noob and bad people

MasterCabalist - Monster Models Collection - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
MasterCabalist <<< not convert Model >>> Him thief fome me work(convert) + Rimbros Work(convert)
MasterCabalist = Thief not Converter by Self
MasterCabalist = Noob and bad people

I did not converted a single model - all models have been found from various cabal clients. As I said before, if he is selling models - he needs to hide them, or they will get out. All servers are stealing from each other, but nah, no one cares about that, but if at least one model comes into RZ, then he flips. Are you for real?
If this is your models, @GODSKIN, then you are credited for their conversion and I do not care about likes... Don't get stuck up to one single poop.

Can you say something more mature, rather than swearing all the time? What will happen, when I will release all of the wings and LoL pets I have? I have a feeling they are yours.. And I've got around 50+ wings and around 60+ pets, all will be released in Ragezone and all credits and LIKES will go to you, so you would stop ->>>

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
can someone share the EFX or the attack file of this monster? :)

Back