Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Noesis .ebm\.ech Client Model Viewer

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
I know about that, i mean to export an armour, costume from ech and edit it after to put it back to ech, also if we can create new custom armours and import to the ech, that was my point.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I know about that, i mean to export an armour, costume from ech and edit it after to put it back to ech, also if we can create new custom armours and import to the ech, that was my point.

with this tool you can export to obj, then edit obj with any soft and then import to emb with the other tool.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tool Edite Materails
serch in google > Autodesk 3ds Max
me don't about tool
sorry

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Boy custom colored armours/costumes are too easy to made,i think we dont understand each other. When i said custom i was saying really about custom sets, not ready made one and colored and done. NEW SETS that are not exist in CABAL. You get that?

Reaction score
Boy custom colored armours/costumes are too easy to made,i think we dont understand each other. When i said custom i was saying really about custom sets, not ready made one and colored and done. NEW SETS that are not exist in CABAL. You get that?

http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/customized-items-project-release-892681/index3.html#post7352205

Could you like, stop posting here, since you're wasting our time trying to get you to learn for like 4 years now..

Last edited:
Back