Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official Korean Test Server Client (Fully updated 25.12.2019)

Reaction score
I've noticed that many of RZ Cabal Section's users have no access or no knowledge about test server.

MrSensei - Official Korean Test Server Client (Fully updated 25.12.2019) - RaGEZONE Forums

Korean Cabal Online test server's client is the most updated global client, on which all development progress is taken place. To put it simply, whatever ESTSoft dev's comes up with, it appears firstly in this client and so, you can take models and use it for your own Private Server.

FULL CLIENT DOWNLOAD:

• This client updates fully. [Use Cabal.exe]
  • This is the newest existing Korean Test Server's Client (16.10.2017)
  • This client has already decompressed .enc files. [Check inside Data & Language folders]
  • This client has already fixed all .ebm files up to Mirage Island, Lava Hellfire 2 and Holy Windmill, which will work with your client.
    - All new monsters
    - All new maps + objects
    - All new items
    - All new weapons skins, hats, costumes
    [Big thanks to @estsoft custom conversion script.]
    FIXED .EBM FILES LIST:
  • In other words: if you delete all .enc files in Data folder and Language Folder + xdata.enc in Main Folder, and replace it with your own server's ones, you can use this client without any problems, which will be fully up-to-date client, without any missing files.*
    * Forgot to say, that you need to replace ECH files with yours ones as well.

You can also stay up-to-date with Korean Test Server by visiting:
[Direct download link]

Korean Test Server's Official Installer:
[You will have to fix every EBM yourself, if you download via this installer.]

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Beautiful sharing.I'm thinking of returning with a full server.But I do not know if people would still play private server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
They do, not as many as we used to have when ep8 kinda "started" here, but there still are enough players around.
But in comparision with the good old days, there's way less 0815-servers by now.
Sadly, many of the decent ones have gone down, too.
(I'd say the whole crashing-thing has made various servers close)..
Or much rather the fact that only few people care about anything related to security.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are still a few good servers out there. Some stick to the normal ep8 setup+minimal updates while some do various modifications.

Back