Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Passive Buff ( Miscellaneous)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
System for all passives to read several additional's.

Hello, how are you? I'm making my passive skill system free for you, inside the compressed file contains the source code of the system and the DLL already ready for those who don't know how to compile
there is also an excel that is for calculating the right additions in centos and cabal.dec, notice that i will not support the system and the use is free for anyone and can be adapted as they wish.

That the system allos you to read :
- HP
- MP
- ATTACK
- MAGIC ATTACK
- DEFENSE
- EVASION
- PRECISION
- CRITICAL DAMAGE
- CRITICAL RATE
- ADD. DMG
- MAX CRITICAL RATE
- AMP - SWORD/MAGIC
- ADDTIONAL DAMAGE
- FLEE RATE
- ALL RESS

- instructions, to hook you can use Stud_PE and hook both in Cabalmain.exe as well as in the DLL D3DX9_30.dll
- Change the types of buffs you want to passive
- This system allows any additional to act as a liability and count perfectly on the Cabal shortcut.

I am sharing to see that some people are using my system, all designed by me, without exception.

DOWNLOAD SOURCE CODE:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: System for all passives to read several additional's.

Hello, how are you? I'm making my passive skill system free for you, inside the compressed file contains the source code of the system and the DLL already ready for those who don't know how to compile
there is also an excel that is for calculating the right additions in centos and cabal.dec, notice that i will not support the system and the use is free for anyone and can be adapted as they wish.

That the system allos you to read :
- HP
- MP
- ATTACK
- MAGIC ATTACK
- DEFENSE
- EVASION
- PRECISION
- CRITICAL DAMAGE
- CRITICAL RATE
- ADD. DMG
- MAX CRITICAL RATE
- AMP - SWORD/MAGIC
- ADDTIONAL DAMAGE
- FLEE RATE
- ALL RESS

- instructions, to hook you can use Stud_PE and hook both in Cabalmain.exe as well as in the DLL D3DX9_30.dll
- Change the types of buffs you want to passive
- This system allows any additional to act as a liability and count perfectly on the Cabal shortcut.

I am sharing to see that some people are using my system, all designed by me, without exception.

DOWNLOAD SOURCE CODE:

Thanks for your wonderful sharing.
All worked very well except for magic Skill amp and All skill amp. Do you have a fix?

Back