Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Pet-Skeleton

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i would like to share what i have done today....
here all u need ..to add/edit to your server..

Cabal.enc
Code:
<pet_ex	id="46"	mob_id="1908"	pet_name="pet1908"	max_lv="10"	pet_type="1"	evolution_id="1909"	/>

cabal_msg.enc
Code:
<msg id="item3538" cont="Pet - Skeleton" />
<msg id="item_desc3538" cont="Skeleton could be summoned as my Pet. Add Pet at Pet slot in Equipment window to summon and take out to make it disappear. " />

</mob_msg>
<msg id="monster1908" cont="Skeleton" />
<msg id="monster1909" cont="Skeleton" />
</mob_msg>

<pet_mob_msg>
<msg id="pet1908" cont="Skeleton" />
<pet_mob_msg>

Item.scp
Code:
3538	@IDT_PETN	0	2	2	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	0	0	46	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	<null>	0	0	-19	0	0	7	1	1	1	0	0	<null>

Pet.scp
Code:
[Pet_Ex]	Pet_id	Max_lv	Pet_Type
45	46	10	1

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u do it wrong... change .itemid,monsterid,petid to yours... not just copy paste..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do u ever try adding item to ur server..b4...
i just release the file not the tutorial..
+ u should know how it work..
no need to explain A~z.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Morning shaman96, made ​​according to what you created my ItemID passed my MonsterID and my Petid, after all created go into the game, create the item alert by SQL, the item appears just right in my inventory, clicking with the right button click it opens the screen but not pet carries local pro, and when I click with the left mouse button nocliente DC and back to the login screen of the client, if you can help me thank you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
to work have to use mob.enc koreano, because the monster uses two file, it goes inside the mob.enc.
PET must be placed on a valid line, a line that is not used for anything.

Screenshot_1 - Pet-Skeleton - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
This file is currently set to private.

When a file is set to private by its owner only the owner of the file can access it. If you are the owner of the file please log into your account to access this file.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hy, i added this pet to my cabal srv, and works but, dont gain exp and not able to levelup. I get this error from log:

[##ERROR##] AddToPet(): Invalid PetProperty : charIdx(16), petSerial(1398), PetId(46)

Anyone have an idea why not work?

Back