Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Poison Cabal Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone today i'm here to release Poison Cabal Server files. The owner of these files did not keep up the end of his deal. So in exchange i'm releasing his files to community . I never setup a cabal server before so don't ask for me support cause i don't know i just release these file because the owner did not keep up his end of the deal.

Server Download:
SQL 2008 Download:
Client Download:

Client Found By: sapi69

Requirements thats needed.

1:putty
2: CentOS 6.5
3: SQL 2008

And what ever cabal servers include.

"I DO NOT SUPPORT THESE FILES I ONLY RELEASE CAUSE OWNER DID NOT KEEP HIS END OF THE DEAL"

Last edited:
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No sense even to download them :)
Files from rz, the owner of Poison cabal was this kid "Ronie", he tried to sell everyone this files and its just files from here.
Waste of time.

Do not download.
But yea thanks that u want release it :) Like for u, not for files.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No sense even to download them :)
Files from rz, the owner of Poison cabal was this kid "Ronie", he tried to sell everyone this files and its just files from here.
Waste of time.

Do not download.
But yea thanks that u want release it :) Like for u, not for files.

So should i ask for it to be removed? And no it came from a guy named Windows8

;( Client Download ->> :( :(

Pleaseee Client

I try to find it later.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just tip. If u wanna use this files or any other. Check if files got some backdoor or keylogger included.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhm just an opinion of mine as ex-staff from this server..

The files are (entirely) useless & fixing those bugs that come with those
will be a pain in the butt (not kidding).

I could how ever also still upload the client (if you like having some bad sh** on your machine) but if I were you I would simply not even consider using the files
as the Fallen release (example) provides less bugs and even if there's some newer content in the files from poison
they got bugs most of you probably never even heard of.

I am not complaining about the release as it's always a good thing to release things in my opinion but
I've seen this server including the server side stuff and.. simply not recommended.

€dit: Missed the post where one linked the client already so nvm about that part.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uhm just an opinion of mine as ex-staff from this server..

The files are (entirely) useless & fixing those bugs that come with those
will be a pain in the butt (not kidding).

I could how ever also still upload the client (if you like having some bad sh** on your machine) but if I were you I would simply not even consider using the files
as the Fallen release (example) provides less bugs and even if there's some newer content in the files from poison
they got bugs most of you probably never even heard of.

I am not complaining about the release as it's always a good thing to release things in my opinion but
I've seen this server including the server side stuff and.. simply not recommended.

€dit: Missed the post where one linked the client already so nvm about that part.

The only reason why i release these files cause i met a guy name windows8 and he told me if i setup a mu online server for him he setup a cabal server for me so i setup mu server for him and he claim he didn't have wifi for like a month and i seen him on ragezone and skype all the time so i just released the files i don't deal with lies.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

This is not a leech. Lol?
KwySoRb - Poison Cabal  Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
theres your proof i will note argue with someone that doesn't need to be here.
Again he did not keep his end of the deal so i release the files. Where the hell would i leech from? I only go this forum and the one i built.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job bro! :) Make this kid cry, when he steal someone work and sell while it was for free was good from him.

I think he is crying hes keeps begging for me to take it down. I can understand if he rebuilt the files and fixes all the bugs but im sure it was filled with bugs selling free work is pathetic. And thank you for the support! :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well Owners/DEV who got perfectly working clients and files + something they made on their own will most likely keep those files and won't sell/share as long as they run their own server. All other releases/shares r already work which has been shared on RZ. So i don't see anything wrong with sharing this one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back