Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Launcher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since my source code has been wipe out. I can't continue this project. So i decide to release this one. Already tested. and It's working so far. and Working for version 2.0
1. Open Launcher Tools.
2. Paste your URL's
3. Paste your Patch(s) URL's (e.i )
4. (In your Site files) You will put a 'server.txt'
5. If you have first patch name it 'patch1.zip' NOTE: Use ".ZIP" or Else Launcher won't recognized.
6. In the 'server.txt' input a "1" (one)
7. until you move on to the next patch(99) - Enter a "99" in the server.txt
---Client Launcher.
1. Copy the "KRCLauncher.enc"
2. Paste to /Launcher (Folder)
3. Copy the all files including Launcer.exe and /Launcher (Folder) to your Game Client.
Kent Russell - [Release] Cabal Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Since my source code has been wipe out. I can't continue this project. So i decide to release this one. Already tested. and It's working so far.

where source code ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Deleted after formatting my laptop, and i forgot to back up. Maybe i will start again from scratch later, if i have a time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where source code ?
Deleted after formatting my laptop, and i forgot to back up. Maybe i will start again from scratch later, if i have a time. but currently working for version 2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
kent great job, I wanted to know if it is possible maybe one day you will create a code to tell us how to improve it
kent great job, I wanted to know if it is possible maybe one day you will create a code to tell us how to improve it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Great job. but I'm having trouble setting up the launcher could give a brief explanation?
Hi. Great job. but I'm having trouble setting up the launcher could give a brief explanation?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I update the automatic update for this Launcher?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello, DravenBR thanks for complement ;) Maybe someday i will Release a source with fully function Launcher, but for now. i'm working for new project "Launcher V2" and need more time. Like you know, I'm still in the middle of studies. "Student Life"...

1. Open Launcher Tools.
2. Paste your URL's
3. Paste your Patch(s) URL's (e.i https://yourcabalwebsite.com/patch/)
5. If you have first patch name it 'patch1.zip' NOTE: Use ".ZIP" or Else Launcher won't recognized.
---Client Launcher.
3. Copy the all files including Launcer.exe and /Launcher (Folder) to your Game Client.

How do I update the automatic update for this Launcher?
1. Open Launcher Tools.
2. Paste your URL's
3. Paste your Patch(s) URL's (e.i https://yourcabalwebsite.com/patch/)
---Client Launcher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please give me .exe can always run as admin for my players :D nice release

Reaction score
Since my source code has been wipe out. I can't continue this project. So i decide to release this one. Already tested. and It's working so far. and Working for version 2.0
1. Open Launcher Tools.
2. Paste your URL's
3. Paste your Patch(s) URL's (e.i )
---Client Launcher.

how to correct this error?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back