Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tech77 - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

How to fix item option in orb arch..? any clue... thanks

First let's check the rare codes in your cabal.enc. (press "Ctrl+F, and search on this: <rare_code code="8" ) Number "8" is the force code for Critical DMG (You can check all the force codes in that list above). So "rarecode" means craft code. You'll see something like that:
<rare_code code="8" RareNum="1" grade4="6" grade5="6" grade6="6" grade7="6" grade8="6" grade9="6" grade10="6" grade11="6"

Meanings:
"RareNum" : Craft lvl. "Grade": Item grade (you can check it in item.enc and item.scp (Archridium in most of server files is basically belong to grade 10,). So the numbers what you can see at the grades, that's the value of that force code at the actual grade.

This is my last line in that file at rarecode"8":
<rare_code code="8" RareNum="7" grade4="14" grade5="14" grade6="16" grade7="18" grade8="20" grade9="20" grade10="24" grade11="30" UniqueGrade1="10" UniqueGrade2="10" ACSY="6" UniqueACSY="6" bike5="0" bike8="14" epul9="0" epul10="0" epul11="0" />

You can compare now with your line.

P.s.: If you change these values in cabal.enc, don't forget to change them in the Core.scp as well ( in there search for: [RareLink])

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i try a new install a server i try to replace the "7.2.0 server files to "/etc/cabal/data" and Commonsaint.ini ,Common.ini
the problem is i can login my acc but in channel i can't see anything ?
what should i do can fix this problem thank you all

*i use 47 game Client

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
First let's check the rare codes in your cabal.enc. (press "Ctrl+F, and search on this: <rare_code code="8" ) Number "8" is the force code for Critical DMG (You can check all the force codes in that list above). So "rarecode" means craft code. You'll see something like that:
<rare_code code="8" RareNum="1" grade4="6" grade5="6" grade6="6" grade7="6" grade8="6" grade9="6" grade10="6" grade11="6"

Meanings:
"RareNum" : Craft lvl. "Grade": Item grade (you can check it in item.enc and item.scp (Archridium in most of server files is basically belong to grade 10,). So the numbers what you can see at the grades, that's the value of that force code at the actual grade.

This is my last line in that file at rarecode"8":
<rare_code code="8" RareNum="7" grade4="14" grade5="14" grade6="16" grade7="18" grade8="20" grade9="20" grade10="24" grade11="30" UniqueGrade1="10" UniqueGrade2="10" ACSY="6" UniqueACSY="6" bike5="0" bike8="14" epul9="0" epul10="0" epul11="0" />

You can compare now with your line.

P.s.: If you change these values in cabal.enc, don't forget to change them in the Core.scp as well ( in there search for: [RareLink])

I check everything is ok, I forget said the problem is just to orb archi, palad, and pirate, mitril orb grade is ok to, and crystall all grade is fine.. I use client 47gaming and server pasa.. I want check item.enc but I dont have template for it.. can someone help me with this? thanks....

i try a new install a server i try to replace the "7.2.0 server files to "/etc/cabal/data" and Commonsaint.ini ,Common.ini
the problem is i can login my acc but in channel i can't see anything ?
what should i do can fix this problem thank you all

*i use 47 game Client

you may check log wordsvr_0X_0X bro in var/log/cabal folder bro

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I check everything is ok, I forget said the problem is just to orb archi, palad, and pirate, mitril orb grade is ok to, and crystall all grade is fine.. I use client 47gaming and server pasa.. I want check item.enc but I dont have template for it.. can someone help me with this? thanks....

you may check log wordsvr_0X_0X bro in var/log/cabal folder bro

There you go:

I recommend to use the "enc-item_ep8.bt" to modify the Item.enc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thank you your reply
this is my log:
in wordsvr_0x_0x i can't see error

ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 1597 assertion failed for 'script.GetRowNum() < 2048'.Aborting...[Sun Apr 11 2021 07:50:25.509380 4147754752]: SIGABRT[Sun Apr 11 2021 07:50:25.509434 4147754752]: [MemCoreDumper] DUMP : /home/cabal/WorldSvr_01_01_SIGABRT_20210411_075025.core

copy wordserv with mob fix to bin folder and restart machine dont forget to chmod bin folder

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to fix aqua orb bow and shield?Or where to fix. They have different appearance, also some of the gear. Thanks

Also those ulimate buffs, are they added or modified? I can't find the efx and ebs. I want to modify the effects

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How to add item in Pool_ID2?

I know how to add in Pool_ID1, but i want to add in Pool_ID2 coz I have lots of item to sell and I don't want to add new npc just for that.

Any help would be appreciated

Reaction score
Hello all i have a problem i did start alland i was using this guide

but when i want log in to channel i cant go in side
1lM6M0W - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

can some one tell me why i cant go inside to create character

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hello all i have a problem i did start alland i was using this guide

but when i want log in to channel i cant go in side
1lM6M0W - Release Cabal X-Pasa 7.2.0 Files - RaGEZONE Forums

can some one tell me why i cant go inside to create character

magic key in login.ini and in the database must be the same and port 38101

Attachments

Reaction score
magic key in login.ini and in the database must be the same and port 38101

can you show my where i need to change that in screanshot that will be nice so i will know next time thank you you can send them in pm or just add me in discord Herus#7594

problem solved thank you for telling me where was the error :)

can you show my where i need to change that in screanshot that will be nice so i will know next time thank you you can send them in pm or just add me in discord Herus#7594

but next problem come my client auto close after few second what will be the problem ? sasuke

Last edited:
Reaction score

but next problem come my client auto close after few second what will be the problem ? @sasuke

look at the screens

but next problem come my client auto close after few second what will be the problem ? @sasuke

for client this

Attachments

Back