Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Pilipinas Launcher + Full Source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone upload or post cabal item idx for this episode thank you so much

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Has anyone ever put news panel on this launcher?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can put the old web for post of ketchup, the same mini web launcher, just need change a little the code for resize the web

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in what format do you put the files for update?
I tried ".7zip, .rar, .exe, .zip" and unfortunately the update did not recognize, which format is correct for the update?

I do not say the checkfiles but the update itself ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is not necesary make a rar files, just copy the files for update inside of client folder, and then run xmlconfig.exe for make a update

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is not necesary make a rar files, just copy the files for update inside of client folder, and then run xmlconfig.exe for make a update

Thanks for the reply, but I did it as it does, but I wanted to know how to use the other folder "updates" using the "client" folder but I wanted to know how to use the folder updates besides this client ... Just curious how it would work use both folders.

Reaction score
There is a guide on MMO PARADOX thread on how updates work. I've been fixed it on the source but I never used it. Too hassle to change your cabalmain version everytime you made an updates. If you have a bit knowledge in C#, you can try to play and learn the source code to modified the updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Launcher + Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Nothing special but this is a revised version of MMOParadox Launcher.

Changes:
  1. added another start game button for FG/GL class cabalmain
  2. some bug and errors on paradox launcher is already fixed here
  3. removed some check protection including the X-Trap
Credits always goes to: MMOParadox for the source code

Download link (Source code):

HOW TO USE?
Visit the MMOParadox thread here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/mmo-paradox-1086863/

Other stuff of Cabal Pilipinas coming:
  1. Website *released, check the other thread*
  2. Server Files + Client + Database *released, check the other thread*

can anyone give me item idx palladium?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can somebody reupload the launcher file. Look like the download link is down. Thank you for your help

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you please share source of the XMLConfig for this 2 cabalmain to load in it? Or what should I need to do on XMLConfig to make the 2 cabalmain readable?

fixed! thankyou :)

may I know how to change SERVER NEWS? I did already change but still

[h=1]Server Error[/h]
[h=2]403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.[/h][h=3]You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.[/h]

Last edited:
Back