Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Pilipinas Launcher + Full Source

Reaction score
Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Launcher + Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Nothing special but this is a revised version of MMOParadox Launcher.

Changes:
  1. added another start game button for FG/GL class cabalmain
  2. some bug and errors on paradox launcher is already fixed here
  3. removed some check protection including the X-Trap
Credits always goes to: MMOParadox for the source code

Download link (Source code):

HOW TO USE?
Visit the MMOParadox thread here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/mmo-paradox-1086863/

Other stuff of Cabal Pilipinas coming:
  1. Website *released, check the other thread*
  2. Server Files + Client + Database *released, check the other thread*

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Other stuff of Cabal Pilipinas coming:

1. Website (Uploading)
  2. Server Files + Client + Database (Uploading)
  3. Anti-Hack and Protection (Uploading)
waiting :eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what beauty: D, waiting for all this content

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is it uploaded now? Are you really gonna release it or is this only for a show?
:glare:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enough already to play in public... :mellow:

Reaction score
I'll be purging this thread and handing out infractions appropriately over the next hour, but you guys seem to be forgetting some simple [strike]rules[/strike] guidelines

1) Don't buy poop or sell poop. If you do, you're gonna go

2) The poop you do outside of RaGEZONE doesn't matter here. If you bring your drama here, you're gonna go

3) No one cares about your personal vendettas. This is a piggyback on 2, but whatever issues you have with people on or off the forum doesn't matter.

4) Any and ALL releases are welcome. If your files leak, they are welcome here. If your files are for sale elsewhere, they are welcome (for free) here. If you duck over a dev and they release your work here, it is welcome. If you complain about our stance on leaks and releases, you won't be welcome here.

Some of these conversations are ridiculous. Behave yourselves

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
I'll be purging this thread and handing out infractions appropriately over the next hour, but you guys seem to be forgetting some simple [strike]rules[/strike] guidelines

1) Don't buy poop or sell poop. If you do, you're gonna go

2) The poop you do outside of RaGEZONE doesn't matter here. If you bring your drama here, you're gonna go

3) No one cares about your personal vendettas. This is a piggyback on 2, but whatever issues you have with people on or off the forum doesn't matter.

4) Any and ALL releases are welcome. If your files leak, they are welcome here. If your files are for sale elsewhere, they are welcome (for free) here. If you duck over a dev and they release your work here, it is welcome. If you complain about our stance on leaks and releases, you won't be welcome here.

Some of these conversations are ridiculous. Behave yourselves
Clear-all what we need we all say and all have need screenshots)) Thanks that give opportunity talking oftop

Reaction score
I won't close the thread, but if everyone wants to keep fighting after I had to waste time cleaning up, I'll just issue 2 week bans. Simple enough, right?

Clear-all what we need we all say and all have need screenshots)) Thanks that give opportunity talking oftop

chachuy25 I don't care about what you guys do on skype or whatever outside the forum. If these sales aren't happening on my forum, then don't bring it up here. If they are occuring on the forum or on our discord, report it and I'll sort

Reaction score
I won't close the thread, but if everyone wants to keep fighting after I had to waste time cleaning up, I'll just issue 2 week bans. Simple enough, right?

chachuy25 I don't care about what you guys do on skype or whatever outside the forum. If these sales aren't happening on my forum, then don't bring it up here. If they are occuring on the forum or on our discord, report it and I'll sort

If that's the case. Alright.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
THIS IS A VIDEO TUTORIAL

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you share the mini web launcher please!, the original miniweb dont compatible please!

Back