Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client

Reaction score

Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Enough drama, here it go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SERVER FILES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Server Files Link:
HOW TO INSTALL IT PROPERLY
Download the Toast Repack and install it as fresh.
- You can skip adding the server ip, database information on installation because we will replace it after patching the server files above.

After installation,

1. Go to /etc/cabal/ and delete everything EXCEPT GMSHeartITS, ImageAuth, ImageAuth_Login, Templates FOLDER.

2. then replace/overwrite all the files inside of Server Files:
- /etc/cabal
- /home/cabal

3. Go to /etc/odbc.ini and input your database ip address there.
4. Go to /etc/cabal/ and input your DB username and password on all .INI's inside of /etc/caba/*.ini
5. Go to /etc/cabal/*.ini and input your IP ADDRESS of centos on all world_xx_xx.ini
6. You're DONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DATABASE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DB Link:
Note: Ony SERVERTitan.bak included on the link above, this is the latest SERVER01 for FG and GL class switching process.

You may use the other clean database backup from extornia repack or toast repack. **just search the thread **
- ACCOUNT
- Authentication
- CabalCash
- EventData
- CabalGuild
- NetcafeBilling

HOW TO WIPE ALL CHARACTERS ON SERVERTitan.bak?
Go to Programmability >> Stored Procedures >> dbo.clean_server02 then Execute Stored Procedures

NOTE: This backup support and can be restore only on MSSQL 2014 and above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLIENT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Client Link:
Cabalmain Link:

XOR KEYS: 92 33 22 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WEBSITE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link midrate site:
Link Titan site:
Note: 0 support intended on this website.
Credits to: john_D for the CT4 site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LAUNCHER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/release-cabal-pilipinas-launcher-source-1152011/

I WILL PROVIDE A "LITTLE SUPPORT" ON SERVER FILES TO ENSURE THE FILES WILL WORK PROPERLY
AFTER INSTALLATION GUIDE ON THE ABOVE

THIS IS THE LAST BACKUP THAT I HAVE!​

EDIT:
- Added Toast repack link thread on the above
- Added guide on how to wipe all character on database
- Added Full Client download
- Added cabalmain including FG/GL + XOR KEYS
- Added launcher + source link

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to report that the database only works on SQl 2014!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quick question - I'm a bit of a noob, what is the main benefit of these files over the Toast ones? Are these in English? I appreciate the uploads regardless!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Waiting for the client, thanks for the release :cheers:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what % hours up client?

Tenho esse Link Do Cliente nao sei se o certo

Reaction score
Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums
Which loads Drav3n? No! 4.6.0 version now. there I see 3.1 on the screenshot. in any case there is still a lot of work. And it's better to take off the defense.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Which loads Drav3n? No! 4.6.0 version now. there I see 3.1 on the screenshot. in any case there is still a lot of work. And it's better to take off the defense.

4.6.0 is the patch version with my update. 3.1 is the client version.
This is the latest version client because this is what I am working on my test server.

I want to report that the database only works on SQl 2014!

Yes, I forgot to mention on my thread. It support 2014 and above only.

Quick question - I'm a bit of a noob, what is the main benefit of these files over the Toast ones? Are these in English? I appreciate the uploads regardless!

The main features of this files have a 2 switch class which is the Force Gunner and Gladiator. And include some updates up to Episode 21.

Back