Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help
[##ERROR##] 'OnItemBuyingsBody' fail (Proc/NPCShopProc.cpp:323)

eCoin cannot buy item

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried reinstalling all over but still the same i cannot login with the account that i registered
I used the stored procedure cabal_tool_registeraccount

Cabal Logs:
LoginSvr Logs:
Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

fixed dont know why but when i used mssql 2014 and use GM tools it keeps on crashing or having errors but when I replaced it with mssql 2008 it works i can login successfully

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
fixed dont know why but when i used mssql 2014 and use GM tools it keeps on crashing or having errors but when I replaced it with mssql 2008 it works i can login successfully
Change size of password in cabal_auth_table to higher (i changed 50 to 100) because size of password after encrypted higher than 50

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me with this error does not appear channel on my server

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
a little help please I click to enter the channel and do not enter I take disconect after 1 minute

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
so much avatar or items didint works for me thats normal _? and i cant run CashDBAgent_02.ini and all extra ini's whats wrong _?

just open = MIDRATE SERVER (09/01/2016)
cant open that servers's = CLASSIC SERVER (12/18/2017)
TITAN SERVER (03/26/2018):(:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me with this error does not appear channel on my server

Hey, your worldserver is not running fine thats why you cant see the channels. Look the worldserver logs ( /var/cabal/logs ) to confirm ( read all logs for dbagent, globalmsg and others ) .

so much avatar or items didint works for me thats normal _? and i cant run CashDBAgent_02.ini and all extra ini's whats wrong _?

just open = MIDRATE SERVER (09/01/2016)
cant open that servers's = CLASSIC SERVER (12/18/2017)
TITAN SERVER (03/26/2018):(:
You need to run more servers on your machine, if you set only 1 server will show only one. Try to make it manually if the config command dont allow you to use more than 1 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your IP or magickey must be synced :)

yes it's alright I used it in another client without having the gl and the FG logo normal in the channel so the client of the plilipinas does not want to enter the channel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help someone please I can not connect on the channel I use another client AE enters normal please help me

Reaction score
Anyone having this problem in chatnod.log?

[##ERROR##] GetPresenceData(): invalid charIdx

Ingame bug: Buddy/Whisper/Guild/Mail not working

Last edited:
Back