Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Windows 7 doesnt support mssql 16 -17.
Make a virtual machine. Install a centos 7. And install to sql server. But dont forget require min 4gb ram to sql server.
Here is your os compatible issue:

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Windows 7 doesnt support mssql 16 -17.
Make a virtual machine. Install a centos 7. And install to sql server. But dont forget require min 4gb ram to sql server.
Here is your os compatible issue:

Thank You brother yea its doesnt support even 2014 ithink? or just the .bak because .bak is back up with SQL16? HIHI By the way thank i already stop trying this because my laptop only has 4gb ram hihi xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to fix Mwar Channel i already did the configuration using ep8 script channel is running but not showing int he server list channel.how to fix mwar channel to make it works

Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Enough drama, here it go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SERVER FILES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW TO INSTALL IT PROPERLY
Download the Toast Repack and install it as fresh.
- You can skip adding the server ip, database information on installation because we will replace it after patching the server files above.

After installation,

1. Go to /etc/cabal/ and delete everything EXCEPT GMSHeartITS, ImageAuth, ImageAuth_Login, Templates FOLDER.

2. then replace/overwrite all the files inside of Server Files:
- /etc/cabal
- /home/cabal

3. Go to /etc/odbc.ini and input your database ip address there.
4. Go to /etc/cabal/ and input your DB username and password on all .INI's inside of /etc/caba/*.ini
5. Go to /etc/cabal/*.ini and input your IP ADDRESS of centos on all world_xx_xx.ini
6. You're DONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DATABASE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Ony SERVERTitan.bak included on the link above, this is the latest SERVER01 for FG and GL class switching process.

You may use the other clean database backup from extornia repack or toast repack. **just search the thread **
- ACCOUNT
- Authentication
- CabalCash
- EventData
- CabalGuild
- NetcafeBilling

HOW TO WIPE ALL CHARACTERS ON SERVERTitan.bak?
Go to Programmability >> Stored Procedures >> dbo.clean_server02 then Execute Stored Procedures

NOTE: This backup support and can be restore only on MSSQL 2014 and above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLIENT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XOR KEYS: 92 33 22 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WEBSITE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: 0 support intended on this website.
Credits to: john_D for the CT4 site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LAUNCHER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/release-cabal-pilipinas-launcher-source-1152011/

I WILL PROVIDE A "LITTLE SUPPORT" ON SERVER FILES TO ENSURE THE FILES WILL WORK PROPERLY
AFTER INSTALLATION GUIDE ON THE ABOVE

THIS IS THE LAST BACKUP THAT I HAVE!​

EDIT:
- Added Toast repack link thread on the above
- Added guide on how to wipe all character on database
- Added Full Client download
- Added cabalmain including FG/GL + XOR KEYS
- Added launcher + source link

How to fix Mwar Channel i already did the configuration using ep8 script channel is running but not showing int he server list channel.how to fix mwar channel to make it works

Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Enough drama, here it go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ SERVER FILES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HOW TO INSTALL IT PROPERLY
Download the Toast Repack and install it as fresh.
- You can skip adding the server ip, database information on installation because we will replace it after patching the server files above.

After installation,

1. Go to /etc/cabal/ and delete everything EXCEPT GMSHeartITS, ImageAuth, ImageAuth_Login, Templates FOLDER.

2. then replace/overwrite all the files inside of Server Files:
- /etc/cabal
- /home/cabal

3. Go to /etc/odbc.ini and input your database ip address there.
4. Go to /etc/cabal/ and input your DB username and password on all .INI's inside of /etc/caba/*.ini
5. Go to /etc/cabal/*.ini and input your IP ADDRESS of centos on all world_xx_xx.ini
6. You're DONE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ DATABASE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Ony SERVERTitan.bak included on the link above, this is the latest SERVER01 for FG and GL class switching process.

You may use the other clean database backup from extornia repack or toast repack. **just search the thread **
- ACCOUNT
- Authentication
- CabalCash
- EventData
- CabalGuild
- NetcafeBilling

HOW TO WIPE ALL CHARACTERS ON SERVERTitan.bak?
Go to Programmability >> Stored Procedures >> dbo.clean_server02 then Execute Stored Procedures

NOTE: This backup support and can be restore only on MSSQL 2014 and above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CLIENT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XOR KEYS: 92 33 22 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ WEBSITE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: 0 support intended on this website.
Credits to: john_D for the CT4 site.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LAUNCHER ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f459/release-cabal-pilipinas-launcher-source-1152011/

I WILL PROVIDE A "LITTLE SUPPORT" ON SERVER FILES TO ENSURE THE FILES WILL WORK PROPERLY
AFTER INSTALLATION GUIDE ON THE ABOVE

THIS IS THE LAST BACKUP THAT I HAVE!​

EDIT:
- Added Toast repack link thread on the above
- Added guide on how to wipe all character on database
- Added Full Client download
- Added cabalmain including FG/GL + XOR KEYS
- Added launcher + source link

Reaction score
assertion failed for 'g_pServerCtxEx->iServerIdx && g_pServerCtxEx->iGroupIdx'.Aborting...

already replaced worldsrvr.bin and added ignoreclientversion=1, checked magic key, still no channgel/server selection

Back