Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well u has million reason for this problem.
First check your configs. Db connection.
Maybe false settings in php.ini.
Send here your error. And maybe we can help to u.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i use 'cabal_start' i got this error

ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 2129 assertion failed for '0'.Aborting...

somebody know how to solve this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
look for the bin files in this post and replace them and restart the server

I already used the BIN to solve the error on line 1595, but doesn't work to solve this.

And i already replaced the Monsters Files too, also replaced the Achievement.scp for what is on toast repack

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello guys, I know that in the topic it is written that there is no website support but can someone help me put it online?
-------------------------

Olá galera, sei que no tópico está escrito que não há suporte para website porém será que alguem pode me ajudar a colocar online não estou conseguindo
Print :

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

Reaction score
Hello guys, I know that in the topic it is written that there is no website support but can someone help me put it online?
-------------------------

Olá galera, sei que no tópico está escrito que não há suporte para website porém será que alguem pode me ajudar a colocar online não estou conseguindo
Print :

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[/COLOR]

You need the missing backend to make it working. Just search CabalToolz 4 here and took the backend folder.

Reaction score
[QUOTE = Drav3n; 8992280] Você precisa do back-end ausente para fazê-lo funcionar. Basta pesquisar no CabalToolz 4 aqui e pegar a pasta de back-end. [/ QUOTE]

Blz Vou Olhar muito obrigado viu

Blz thank you very much sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I remember, it's not hidden. It was moved on other offset. Just follow the JMP instruction and you will see the exact offset of the XOR keys.

You can throw off their exact offset, how can I find them, otherwise something doesn’t work out, I will be very grateful

Reaction score
You can throw off their exact offset, how can I find them, otherwise something doesn’t work out, I will be very grateful

I give you a hint how does it work, Since you know how to go in offset you can easily manage to jump where the offset was moved.

PS: I don't have anymore copy of the files, I can't give the exact offset.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i give you a hint how does it work, since you know how to go in offset you can easily manage to jump where the offset was moved.

Ps: I don't have anymore copy of the files, i can't give the exact offset.

thank you bro

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have a question like this, can the CBP site be connected to databases, does it work at all???if so where is the conf file located

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been trying to find out why server disconnects after 5 minutes and I have to restart the server again for me to login. Any clues how to fix this? I'm so tired I'm been trying to fix this for almost 3 days now :( I'm using Azure VM Standard E4 v3 (4 vcpus, 32 GiB memory). please help.

Back