Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client

Reaction score
Here is the list you need to fix on this files. (It is unfinished project and some other stuffs are bugged)
- Gladiator Weapon (Rotation and Position)
- Force Gunner Weapon (Rotation and Position)
- Gladiator and Force Gunner BM3 Synergy
- Gladiator and Force Gunner Sound effect
- Gladiator and Force Gunner bugged when wearing saint forcecalibur weapon or legacy weapon
- Force Gunner convert from SSA to MSA

If you want to know on how to fix those bugs on the above list, I can share a hint on how to fix it.

may i know what the hint for this ?

Reaction score
Was made and the error dont fix , i saw on Server01 DB the procedures and tables asked on the error. To explore the error i rename Server01 db to CabalCashTitan and change odbc.ini , the server running fine and appear another error.

[FreeTDS][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'CabalCashTitan.dbo.npc_purchaseCashItem'.

Can you share your CabalCash database? Or check if the procedures exist on your own?

[FIXED]

IF someone got this error on cash shop

1 - Rename Your Server01 database to CabalCashTitan
2 - Change odbc.ini Server01 to CabalCashTitan
3 - Open the stored procedures , click right mouse button on cabal_sp_linked_purchase_cash_item and select modify
4 - On the end of this lines you will fine CabalCashTitan, modify to CabalCash

Start the server

I forgot to mention that guide to modify the purchase item. Thanks anyway!

EDIT: No need to rename those database, just edit the stored procedure >> cabal_sp_linked_purchase_cash_item and edit the below:
EXEC [CabalCash].dbo.npc_purchaseCashItem userNum, @ItemKindIdx, @ItemOption, DurationIdx,
count, @TotalPrice, resultCode OUTPUT, cashLogNo OUTPUT, remainingCash OUTPUT
END

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir. I tried to setup this files, but i got some error on worldserver. Can someone help me on my problem? :(
Here's the error log of my worldserver

ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 1597 assertion failed for 'script.GetRowNum() < 2048'.Aborting...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir. I tried to setup this files, but i got some error on worldserver. Can someone help me on my problem? :(
Here's the error log of my worldserver

like me lol i cant fix that to :D
anyone know that ?
thats my main error From Draven Release's :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for replying ..
All errors was fixed now after i use the worldsrvr binary of azuresensei..

---- Update -----

When i'm trying to login . The client was closing automatically. Any solution on this one ?

Try to open the game folder, click right mouse button on cabalmainpilipinas.exe go to properties, tab compatibility, click in the button name "change for all users", check the box run as administrator and compatibility mode use win xp sp3 or win7 ( do the same process on cabalmainpilipinasfggl.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to open the game folder, click right mouse button on cabalmainpilipinas.exe go to properties, tab compatibility, click in the button name "change for all users", check the box run as administrator and compatibility mode use win xp sp3 or win7 ( do the same process on cabalmainpilipinasfggl.exe

Already tried this one . But no luck .
Still stock on login. Auto force close when i'm trying to login :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really weird, here it happens only one time before i set compatibility. Now all fine. No error message ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, its weird. I got no error messages. Just client is force closing when im trying to login .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have new mail in /var/spool/mail/root[root@localhost ~]# ACE_ASSERT: file Game/GameSystem.cpp, line 1597 assertion failed for 'script.GetRowNum() < 2048'.Aborting...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[REQUEST]

Someone have a link showing how to add the new dungeons?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[COLOR=#666666 said:
Someone have a link showing how to add the new dungeons?[/COLOR]

Your client will close!you made azure sensei, now you need to rewrite, mob.enc, as the pets give the client closure. They just do not match!

[QUOTE = mafya077; 8894773] Someone have a link showing how to add the new dungeons?. [/ QUOTE]

Make a new cabalmain, and use DG joel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = marcelhxc; 8894487] Выполняется очень хорошо.
@ Drav3n Можете ли вы сказать мне, есть ли b3f? (я бегаю и нужно выходить из дома, но им очень интересно) [/ QUOTE]

if you want to add a new dungeon, just change the client protection and server bin, the same with the limit of Yamachi
Drav3n - [Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums
, just make a new load in cabalmain

My Server bin have the new dungeons ( im using the x-new beggining files and before i tested all dungeons ). About this client protection, how to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Server bin have the new dungeons ( im using the x-new beggining files and before i tested all dungeons ). About this client protection, how to do?

I also use joel files, but I took the usual cabalmain, and filled out the address. Do you use native cabalmain?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = marcelhxc; 8894787] I use cabalmain posted by Drav3n.. [/ QUOTE]

I do not use it, I also had problems because of this cabalmain,I took the usual cabalmain, and made just the address, with his cabalmain in the new one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = marcelhxc; 8894787] I use cabalmain posted by Drav3n.. [/ QUOTE]

I do not use it, I also had problems because of this cabalmain,I took the usual cabalmain, and made just the address, with his cabalmain in the new one.
I will try to search how to do , i found an topic in a brazilian forum about cabal, and how to add new dungeon ( with joel files i think i can compare and add ).

Im working with online games since 5 years ago but its my first time with cabal =)

This cabalmain ( Drav3n ) works fine to me, just not have new dungeons, but all works fine

Back