Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal Pilipinas Server Files + Database + Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Another question : Why if i use gun weapon i cant use skills , and npc just sold the skills for archer ( on skill book said fg/fa but only cristals can be used with skills )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you need a fixed backend files with CBP Website
Im using a backend folder from cabaltoolz v4 edited to ep8 maybe it work ( till now, no connection ). Are you have this file to share?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
for the database titan SERVERTitan.bak when i going to backup to Server01 it say specified cast is not valid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok now i have problem cannot crate an account i use bega and i get error critical error occured while creating the account and on databse its not allowed me to crate usernum

Msg 8152, Level 16, State 11, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 8String or binary data would be truncated.The statement has been terminated.Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 14Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'Account.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.The statement has been terminated.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok now i have problem cannot crate an account i use bega and i get error critical error occured while creating the account and on databse its not allowed me to crate usernum

Msg 8152, Level 16, State 11, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 8String or binary data would be truncated.The statement has been terminated.Msg 515, Level 16, State 2, Procedure cabal_tool_registerAccount, Line 14Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'UserNum', table 'Account.dbo.cabal_charge_auth'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.The statement has been terminated.

yes because BEGA queries is under 2008 r2 not 2014 :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem. When I try to open the game, I have the following message "Error while connecting to the update server..." how to solve? Thx

Reaction score
Same error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Run this to your account database

Exec dbo.cabal_tool_registeraccount 'accname' , 'password

this one not work for me. I became this error ( sorry is in german so....)

Nachricht 8152, Stufe 16, Status 11, Prozedur dbo.cabal_tool_registeraccount, Zeile 6 [Batchstartzeile 0]Zeichenfolgen- oder Binärdaten würden abgeschnitten.Die Anweisung wurde beendet.Nachricht 515, Stufe 16, Status 2, Prozedur dbo.cabal_tool_registeraccount, Zeile 12 [Batchstartzeile 0]Der Wert NULL kann in die UserNum-Spalte, Account.dbo.cabal_charge_auth-Tabelle nicht eingefügt werden. Die Spalte lässt NULL-Werte nicht zu. Fehler bei INSERT.Die Anweisung wurde beendet.(1 Zeile betroffen)

Back