Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Cabal Website

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am releasing this website that i am using last month.
Everything is fixed. Login, Register, Rankings, Itemshop, Admincp and more.

I will give a LITTLE support on newbies. PM me or comment here if you have problem.

Website Preview:
Client will come soon after i finished my upload.

1 like = 1 thanks

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7suepzc1f62n33x/Cabal_Website_RZ.rar/file

DevExMS - Release Cabal Website - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do u have database file on this website?

Please Upload also your database

Atenção!, Houve um problema com nosso servidor e o site está fora do ar, por favor, volte mais tarde.

How to fix this?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You've uploaded it just now, So meaning it isn't shared at all before. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Site size of 1 GB? Or 600 MB? Are you seriously? Do you have on the site that you can play cabal right from your browser? If you plan to hack servers through your sites (as they do now through one very popular website among noobs), you at least remove any poop from there, otherwise even hamsters will not lead to this nonsense.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
thank you

Do not understand !, why all the articles are brazilian word ..... there is no other language writing to ?. open the file must be brazilian writing .... bored ?. Why ..... maybe it's a cabal from Brazilian .....

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 573

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am releasing this website that i am using last month.
Everything is fixed. Login, Register, Rankings, Itemshop, Admincp and more.

I will give a LITTLE support on newbies. PM me or comment here if you have problem.

Website Preview:
Client will come soon after i finished my upload.

1 like = 1 thanks

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/7suepzc1f62n33x/Cabal_Website_RZ.rar/file

DevExMS - Release Cabal Website - RaGEZONE Forums

W DEFENDER;
Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml
Trojan horse
This program is dangerous and executes commands from the attacker.

Downloads\Compressed\Cabal Website RZ\Cabal Website RZ\template\php\_PAGINAS\webshop\_CONFIG\WebShop_Conf.php

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
W DEFENDER;
Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml
Trojan horse
This program is dangerous and executes commands from the attacker.

Downloads\Compressed\Cabal Website RZ\Cabal Website RZ\template\php\_PAGINAS\webshop\_CONFIG\WebShop_Conf.php

I am sorry but this website is just on my backup. I have no intention to do any negative thing, I just wanna share it.

Back