Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release CodeZero Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this please help
I_SCAM_PEOPLE - Release CodeZero Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use shared world.bin by azure check also your skills.scp on line 628

I already didn’t try it again, the skill. I changed it to the other half of the skills I didn’t work, I put the original skill. It produces this error I don’t even know how to do it if there is a way give a guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me I'm kinda new to VPS and VMs and I'm trying to create a cabal server. I created a server successfully the other day and right now I'm trying to create a server in VPS but I can't access the SQL database using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18. The last few days it say on the logs that it's connected on the database so there is database i guess? but I can't seem to open it on sql sms. I hope you reply. I preciate it alot.

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Excuse me I'm kinda new to VPS and VMs and I'm trying to create a cabal server. I created a server successfully the other day and right now I'm trying to create a server in VPS but I can't access the SQL database using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18. The last few days it say on the logs that it's connected on the database so there is database i guess? but I can't seem to open it on sql sms. I hope you reply. I preciate it alot.

Check if the firewall is blocking port 1433. MSSQL server installed on Windows or Centos?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed :) Thank you I added a inbound port rule for port 1433. I can access the database now :)
although I have another problem and I don't know what the cause is. I get SSH connection error it says "Connection refused" so I had to delete the VM in Azure nad create a new one and install my server from the start. It's the second time I've had this error yesterday.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Now the game server cabal codezero is already running.

can we use her client to run? .......

Thnks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now the game server cabal codezero is already running.

can we use her client to run? .......

Thnks

this client with 6 classes

tell me how can I fix bm3 in Fg and Gl

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have problems uploading the client due to a poor connection. You can just download Cabal Supremacy client or cabal nemesis client.

Xor key: 92 33 22 11

Download it now befor they patch a new xor lol

hi sorry can you upload the client to these files?

lets try bin

this file? right?

hi i saw in a screen that you have the client codezero 8 classes can you share it please?

Back