Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Mount + Animation

Reaction score
Drav3n - [Release] Mount + Animation - RaGEZONE Forums

This files are expose and public somewhere in the CPG client
if you are lazy to locate and download the client then here it go:

Download link:

Just extract and overwrite it on your client to test the model and animation.
Mount was replaced on Astral Board, Santa Sleight and Harley bike.

Man/Woman19.ech are the place of the animation with the mount.

Credit to: RIMBROS only! ~~~
(I think he's the creator of this model and animation)​

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Drav3n - [Release] Mount + Animation - RaGEZONE Forums

This files are expose and public somewhere in the CPG client
if you are lazy to locate and download the client then here it go:

Download link:

Just extract and overwrite it on your client to test the model and animation.
Mount was replaced on Astral Board, Santa Sleight and Harley bike.

Man/Woman19.ech are place of the animation of the mount.

Credit to: RIMBROS only! ~~~
(I think he's the creator of this model and animation)​

Well done, bro!

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm glad to see Cabal development is not dead! After I left and GODSKIN too, cabal dev stopped for long time!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do u fix it can u tell me fix in cabalmain? or in man19 and women19?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

It's funny coz i remember a dev from fenix was claiming this to be his.
And recently some incompetent devs from blackhat claimed it too

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing.

It's funny coz i remember a dev from fenix was claiming this to be his.
And recently some incompetent devs from blackhat claimed it too

Expectation for those who paid the files = I owned these files and developed blah blah blah!
Reality = Owner always goes who made the model and animations :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Expectation for those who paid the files = I owned these files and developed blah blah blah!

People need to stop refering to 3d modelers as developers:
Expectation for those who paid the files = I owned these files and modeled blah blah blah!

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
People need to stop refering to 3d modelers as developers:
Expectation for those who paid the files = I owned these files and modeled blah blah blah!

"Reality = Owner always goes who made the model and animations :)"

100% Right!

"Expectation for those who paid the files = I owned these files and developed blah blah blah!"

About this.. You pay for 3d model but You will never Own Full Rights! When You Pay! You got only right to use in your project (Cabal Server) You will never get the Right to sell it or release it!

"
People need to stop refering to 3d modelers as developers"

Even if You are a Photopshop Artist (If You Develop something) You can Name Your self DEVELOPER!

How many things I did in the past?! hmmm
4x Weapons Sets! 10x Bikes! 3x Boards!
And i never said I Own Something!

Truly
one thing of all I have did for Cabal and I even truly really enjoyed it is Bike Cyclone ERQ-10!!
But the truth I never Own any Rights! That was/is One Aion Bike combination with One Cabal Bike!

What i have did/do and I can say I Own 100% Full made by me, are things like in this video!!
[video=youtube;xI7fmOWlWjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=xI7fmOWlWjQ[/video]

I Own these Armor Sets! I`m The Only One who have These Armor Sets! Full Eci © CopyRights!
But what i have done for cabal I never can not.. and I will never not say I Own it!

(For Cabal Things! See my Signature! Download Free!)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"People need to stop refering to 3d modelers as developers"

Even if You are a Photopshop Artist (If You Develop something) You can Name Your self DEVELOPER!

This couldnt be further from the truth, if your a photoshop artist and you create/paint anything digitally/photoshop something you can call yourself an artist,a photoshopper or anything related to those.

Developer used in strictly it context may refer to (because otherwise a person who creates or thinks of something new is a developer and at any point in life everyone will become one even if others wont hear of it):

Software developer, one who programs computers or designs the system to match the requirements of a systems analyst

Web developer, a programmer who specializes in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of World Wide Web applications

Video game developer, a person or business involved in video game development, the process of designing and creating games

Thats why you have other names for other areas such as a person who creates 3d models being a 3d modeler, a photoshop artist being a photoshopper

And ofc you can name yourself whatever you want but doesnt necessarily means its true

Last edited:

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"You are not a developer.. I`m a developer"
"This is not yours.. this is mine I own it.. why release it.."
"You are a 3d Designer.. I`m a coder.. I`m the Best.."
"Your server is full of S**t.. My server is the Best.."

Bulls**t! To many selfish people!

Why `Cabal Private Server` has degenerate so much?!

As time it passes more and more `Cabal development` becomes "a bunch of kids with 0101010111100011 in their head" which does not develop anything, but on the contrary they ruin what's still left from `Cabal Development`!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im not saying your not a developer you may as well be (if you develop something and by that i mean to actually code something) but developer isnt a word used to describe something a photoshopper or 3d modeler do, just that... So yes they are by it definition non developer.

The idea is that you can call a person who paints a paintor but you cant call someone who uses ms paint a paintor because its a different thing same happens for the word developer, so the correct term for what was shared above would be 3d modeler and people are using the wrong term, if that pisses you thats your problem... And if your trying to claim with your statements that im one of the people who are bad for cabal development section id say its true because i dont care for people who didnt help when they could have, so the community failed me before i failed it.

Last edited:

eci

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Im not saying your not a developer you may as well be (if you develop something and by that i mean to actually code something) but developer isnt a word used to describe something a photoshopper or 3d modeler do, just that... So yes they are by it definition non developer.

The idea is that you can call a person who paints a paintor but you cant call someone who uses ms paint a paintor because its a different thing same happens for the word developer, so the correct term for what was shared above would be 3d modeler and people are using the wrong term, if that pisses you thats your problem... And if your trying to claim with your statements that im one of the people who are bad for cabal development section id say its true because i dont care for people who didnt help when they could have, so the community failed me before i failed it.

It is not about me! It is about meaning of words and how cabal community it is on this forum!

In most part I agree with you!

Expect that part "but developer isnt a word used to describe something a photoshopper or 3d modeler do"

What photoshopper or 3d modeler do can be 100% Developing! And the word "Developing" can 100% to describe something what they do!

Learn from "BIGGER" what mean developer word! In this video they talk almost only about 3d models, animation, design... but they are not developers because the "Ragezone Cabal community" that said! 3d Designers (hotoshopper or 3d modeler) are not developers!
One Example:

No offense! But what coder in this entire forum know how to write their name in Binary code?

"Developer" word can describe what coders do.. When in most part not even the word "coder" can not describe what coders know and do on this forum (Cabal Section)!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Every decent coder can convert his name to binary, its one of the easiest things to do you either usa a website or just convert each letter to its hex equivalent and hex to binary...

Ofc you can consider a 3d modeler a developer but only in the sense of doing every model for a game, ie: game developer else at best your a modder.

But whatever not that important.

Reaction score
There is some few people who still continuing and develop some things for cabal online, actually they are hiding on discord now and sell their stuff there :w00t: But here in ragezone, development is already dead because of those bunch of kids that will grab the released files, taking it as own and name their self as a developer LOL *no offense but that is the truth*

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is some few people who still continuing and develop some things for cabal online, actually they are hiding on discord now and sell their stuff there :w00t: But here in ragezone, development is already dead because of those bunch of kids that will grab the released files, taking it as own and name their self as a developer LOL *no offense but that is the truth*

Exactly this ^

For example i got questioned today about ep21 (its on gsp):
KKKSbpB - [Release] Mount + Animation - RaGEZONE Forums

Though its funnier for me to discuss things like whats a developer specially in ragezone.

I can show more but this isnt a who has a bigger d*ck contest here.

And btw:
3d Designers (hotoshopper or 3d modeler) are not developers!
they are not, however if they work on a game, be it their own game or part of a company thats making a game i will call them game developers or developers, however if they work on someone elses game, for example: cabal, then they are modders & 3d modelers but will only concieve of a photoshopper being a developer if they are doing 2d graphics(that includes texture maps and such) for a game.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back