Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BR Website

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
NO MORE SELLING! ^_^ (WEBSITE 2019)

site - BR Website - RaGEZONE Forums

DB: Website:

Stop it @DravenBR! It's not yours!
(ctto)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: No more selling! ^_^

printscreen please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

it seems the password we can not wait

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This guy he is a thief so he has the files, even more so that I did not spend the base date tidy with the query round, nor the translation of the site, he rob me I say he was going to pay me after I sent the site password never again he answered, he's a thief !!

https://gumroad.com/l/fTJzj Here is the most complete version with shop and everything else, ask him to link and show the store shop ai tabem, nor if he wants the password passed right? Of course he took advantage of my goodwill to steal me, but whoever wants to get the link is there, everything is complete without error, since the one he only has the cover rs.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score

since transaction wasnt happening on ragezone, nobody can protect you DravenBR of your content leak, anyway user release seems have no password for the content so that means this thread has no purpose.

this project seems really simple by looking at name on files, why don't you just create yourself a panel and share to comunity, instead of trying to scam a developer and then share his work with no cost on ragezone huh ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am getting this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in C:\xampp\htdocs\N\index.php on line 582

any help ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am getting this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in C:\xampp\htdocs\N\index.php on line 582

any help ?
i've been encountering some errors similar with this one too

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe not enabled short open tag in php.ini
Like this.
short_open_tag = On

Last edited:
Back