Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shop New Age V2.0 EP.8

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this cabalcash ist with cash or alz?

this can be optional, you can activate bank=on so players can convert their alz to purchase item from site, or you could turn bank=off and you could manually ad alz to thier bank(they cannot converty their ingame alz ro purchase shop items).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
liper honestly, ridiculous your comment cade humility? "nor would bring to this forum because of comments like yours"

dude honestly pity you my dear is shameful and is as we Brazilians with their attitude so?, I accept that criticism is how people evolve, you just threw a rock at guy just because he just did not take or did not like the something you did, it is very good when we won the most critical acclaim and saw how the compliments you receive love, learn to receive criticism too .... is comments like this that we see highlighted that people are proud with so few things.

I am not judging anyone, to speak well of allocen is dirty, besides being a great friend of mine, is not worthy to hear such a blunder just because he did not like the design.

as the sages say:
"is critical in power and we know the true character of the man"

===============================

sinceramente liper, ridículo seu comentário cade a humildade ? "nem traria para este fórum por causa de comentários como o seu"

cara sinceramente tenho pena de você meu caro é vergonhoso e como fica nós brasileiros com atitude sua assim ?, peço que aceite criticas é assim que as pessoas evoluem, você simplesmente jogou uma pedra no cara só porque ele simplesmente não aceitou ou não gostou de de algo que você fez, é muito bom quando ganhamos elogios mais as criticas viram e como os elogios você adora receber, aprenda a receber as criticas também.... é comentários como esse que destaquei que vemos que as pessoas são orgulhosas com coisas tão poucas.

não estou julgando ninguém, mais falar assim do allocen é sacanagem, alem de ser um grande amigo meu, não é digno de ouvir uma asneira dessas só porque não gostou do seu design.

como os sábios dizem:
"é no poder e nas criticas que conhecemos o verdadeiro caráter do homem"

fica a dica...

kkkk funny your comment, defends it to be your friend?

Already posted and I do not handle ta posted with more thorough, helped in something by mneos and good luck with your FRIEND allocen.

Tradução:

kkkk engraçado seu comentario, defende ele por ser amigo seu ?

Ja postei e ta postado eu não mexo mais com cabal, ajudei em alguma coisa pelo menos e boa sorte com seu AMIGO allocen.

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is something u need to change in php.ini and install ms visual c++ redistributable, also fix using too much of session and use of header, by this part it will give u an error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

kkkk engraçado seu comentario, defende ele por ser amigo seu ?

Ja postei e ta postado eu não mexo mais com cabal, ajudei em alguma coisa pelo menos e boa sorte com seu AMIGO allocen.

====
the truth is not my friend, it was only a way of saying

I think his cynicism funny guy does not understand your "kkkk" do not advocate anyone to be my friend ... so this was a way of expression, I defend the individual's own OPINION there, something that you unfortunately have to change, and still claims to be the church with weak character that does not accept opinions, do yourself a favor do not embarrass the xpzone his presence with this kind of attitude, stay here in rz is even better for you.

======
na verdade nao e meu amigo, só foi um modo de dizer

acho engraçado seu cinismo cara não entendi o seu "kkkk", não defendo ninguem por ser meu amigo... isso so foi um modo de expressão, eu defendo a OPINIÃO propria do individuo ai, coisa que voce infelizmente tem que mudar, e ainda diz ser da igreja com caráter fraco que nao aceita opiniões, faz um favor não envergonhe a xpzone com sua presença com esse tipo de atitude, fique aqui na rz mesmo é melhor pra voce.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps a little more creativity and PHP knowledge would help in performance of WebShop .. Just my opinion :joyman:

K

Komachi

Cabal Online 1 is a dead game, nowadays it is speculated the leak files from Cabal II, I heard that the Chinese 173cabal this server by opening it with the Cabal II Beta hacked files in a short time we will have these files in here ragezone too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still think the early leak of these files, so if it falls it will be great

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php:1) in D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 43

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php:1) in D:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 43
Erro de conexao com o banco de dados. ????????????

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cabal Online 1 is a dead game, nowadays it is speculated the leak files from Cabal II, I heard that the Chinese 173cabal this server by opening it with the Cabal II Beta hacked files in a short time we will have these files in here ragezone too.

That Would Be Great If It Were To Be Released Here Also. :thumbsup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey, I buy the files but there is no one reliable source of files or EP9 ep10 hacker chines or to buy directly with it = /

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone who can help me out, I just got the site working. There were a few errors, but i dont think they are important so i am using the folowing code :

// Turn off all error reporting
error_reporting(0);

The site is working fine i can buy the items. but in game i get the following error over and over again (when i get in cc shop). (see picture) error script - Shop New Age V2.0 EP.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there anyway to hide this error in game so it dousnt show up.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
! C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Shop _New_Age_V2.0_EP.8.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file Shop _New_Age_V2.0_EP.8\Shop _New_Age_V2.0_EP.8.rar (wrong password ?)
! C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Shop _New_Age_V2.0_EP.8.rar: Unexpected end of archive

please give the right password

EDIT://forget it
it was a poblemwith my browser he download only 1 of 42mb -.-

EDIT2:// nice release but please the next release like this make in english -.- now i try to translate it

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry. How i can add it to client. :huh:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
on your loginsvr_01.ini edit this lines below

CASHWEB_URL=http://yoursite.com/your xampp folder (ex. cabalshop)/?v1=
GUILDWEB_URL=http://yoursite.com/cabalshop/?v1=
CASHWEB_URL_CHARGE=http://yoursite.com/cabalshop/?v1=

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to all...
I apologize for being noob about this,
but anyone can give a hint on how to solve this?
and I will try to learn about it more..
sorry for my bad English and thanks in advance...
(pm me if i missed to add any other necessary information)

error - Shop New Age V2.0 EP.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The "register_globals" setting in your php.ini is on. This is a security problem and must be fixed.
Put off in php.ini and not resolved

I solved the problem, thanks guys

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The "register_globals" setting in your php.ini is on. This is a security problem and must be fixed.
Put off in php.ini and not resolved

I solved the problem, thanks guys

is this what we are talking about?
this is what I found in my php.ini...

Liper - Shop New Age V2.0 EP.8 - RaGEZONE Forums
[/URL]

Back