Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

"N" Shop Configuration

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my first release for the cabal development forum. Hope you can enjoy it and if possible more will come as i keep on learning.

Let's start by saying that all N Shop (In-game cash shop) modifications are made by editing the file NPCShop.scp, this file can be found in /etc/cabal/data on serverside.

To modify the in-game cash shop you will have to edit manually lines 21 to 57 of SHOP.

UIl9qxv - "N" Shop Configuration - RaGEZONE Forums

Now let's start by saying what does column affects.

The first column is all about the position of the item in the "N" shop, here is a chart of how the slots are set:

nyN9g65 - "N" Shop Configuration - RaGEZONE Forums

As you can see it starts at "0" and ends at "127". Well Fx you want to set a 2x2 item on the "N" shop, So if you choose the position 0 the item will cover 0, 1, 2 and 3 slots. Another example you want to set an 1x2 item horizontal, if you set it in the 120 it will occupy the 120 and 121 slot.

Second: The second value it's all about Item Idx, typing the item idx will get you the item you want. This depends on players databases so i can't show an example.

Third: This column is about the quantity of the items you would like to have set for people to buy. For example you set a HP Level 4 Potion and if you type in here "999", each item you sell for x ecoins will give you 999 Potions.

Forth: This column is about Duration IDX, typing 1 value from 0 to 31 will set the duration of the item showed.

Duration IDX table:
JlMZ86V - "N" Shop Configuration - RaGEZONE Forums

Fifth: This category is all about price in eCoins. So the value you set will be the price shown at the "N" shop.

NOTE: Note that after NPCShop.scp has been modified a server restart is needed.
NOTE2: I recommend using Notepad++ for editing the files as it has a better interface and display than notepad.

So this being said I will leave you with a default configuration so it's easier for you to modify the values, remember that after modifying you will have to replace this with original lines 21 to 57 in NPCShop.scp on serverside.

View attachment default-N-shop-configuration.txt

Hope this guides is useful for some people and if it was useful for you don't forget to Hit Like!

:thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have yet to find how to add stain clones, and maybe is a noob guide for really helpful for people ^^

GODSKIN you know how to add stain clone since you will need to generate option id?

Regards,
Henky

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this should be move on tutorial section not release, but good share for newbies

Back