Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] Costume Limit Extender

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am no longer doing any CABAL-related work as I have lost all passion for both the work and the game itself. Due to this, I will be releasing the source code for my costume extender in the hopes that someone will finish the work I had started on extending the limit even further. This release is also done in part due to rumours I have been hearing about people selling cracked/patched versions of my DLL. To those people, I say this: duck you and stop stealing other people's work. Now you can't profit off me anymore.

You can get the source code here:

NOTE: I will not be providing any support for this. The usage of the DLL is pretty clear and straightforward.

P.S. This version of the costume extender has had all protective measures removed from the code. This includes obfuscation, calls to Themida/VMProtect APIs, and the usage of the license server that was present in the version that was previously for sale. The code is very clear and simple to follow. There is a portion of code that is not used by default and is hidden behind a configuration flag (EXTENDED_HOOK). This code is unfinished and does not currently work. It was an effort to increase the limit from the current 112 (unmodified EP8 limit is 64) by adding support for costume mesh codes A-M (the client currently supports s-v, with the DLL extending that to s-y). In order to do this, extensive edits must be made to the client, which requires completely replacing one of the switch statements in the mesh name parsing code. The code is almost complete and should require only a few fixes to get working, but I never found the time to do so.

EDIT: Here's a reference cabalmain because apparently my instructions aren't clear enough for you intelligent people:
The OEP was edited to jump to some empty code, where a call to LoadLibrary was added, followed by a call to 'blue()'. Then, the overwritten instructions from the OEP were added back, followed by a jump back to the OEP after the original jump.

Last edited:
Reaction score
great release but sadly for all the customer of this unlimit . i hope someone will continue development of this unlimit

I'm customer of this but im happy it get released and yes would be nice if someone continue this project. The reason why was this shared because several russians already tried resell his work. In this case better to release and cut their business a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm customer of this but im happy it get released and yes would be nice if someone continue this project. The reason why was this shared because several russians already tried resell his work. In this case better to release and cut their business a bit.

Russia is not to blame for this! and godskin! who left and right writes that he sells it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if someone could post a short tutorial on how to make it work , would be much appreciated

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I build the dll ,inject inside to the cabalmain call the blue() function, but no effect! :*::*::*::*:

From the readme:
NOTE: blue must be called before any anticheat loads (MShield, XTrap, etc.) and before cabalmain attempts to load any ECH files. Therefore, it is a good idea to make this DLL the very first thing that gets loaded by jumping straight from cabalmain's OEP to your LoadLibrary call.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If i inject properly will it work without editing ? or is it unfinished ?

From the readme:
WHEN BUILT, THE DLL WORKS AS IS FOR THE CABALMAIN THAT IS USED BY MOST PRIVATE SERVERS, BUT NO FURTHER IMPROVEMENTS WILL BE MADE.

The only thing that doesn't work is the code that would increase the limit from 112 to 320, but this is hidden behind a compilation flag that is disabled by default. As it is, this DLL will successfully increase the number of costumes you can load from 64 to 112.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
From the readme:

The only thing that doesn't work is the code that would increase the limit from 112 to 320, but this is hidden behind a compilation flag that is disabled by default. As it is, this DLL will successfully increase the number of costumes you can load from 64 to 112.

can i ask one question? display code w10=75? right?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
[ Display Code Coat_in.ECH][Display_epaulet_Item.enc][Name]
coat_w064Police Suit
coat_w165BM3 GL(Red)
coat_w266BM3 GL(Capella)
coat_w367BM3 GL(Pocyon)
coat_w468Capella Uniform(GL)
coat_w569Procyon Uniform(GL)
coat_w670Oh! Victory Korea
coat_w771Aodai Suit
coat_w872Welcome to Nightmare
coat_w973Wedding Ceremony

CREDIT : GODSKINzTH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error while trying to build the dll.

error MSB4030: "DebugFull" is an invalid value for the "GenerateDebugInformation" parameter of the "Link" task. The "GenerateDebugInformation" paramter is of type "system.Boolean".

Back