Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TDP Cabal Ep2 repack v2.81 [xmas]

Reaction score
i have same problem !

install Release 2.81 in CentOS
install Cliente 30 Jan 2008 (like chumpy's link)
Install client (have into 2.81 release)

Start and crash, all installations are clean!

EDIT:
i install this patch and crash too

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same prob. as magraopb... but when i used RZPatch... it worked fine.. though the chaos lamp for global service is bugged!

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The problem is down to the enc file repacking and i'm still not sure why. The reason i suggest using Lost-Spirit's patch + my caz.enc/caz_msg.enc is because his patch was around for a long time without problems and mine is just the updated caz files and some fixes to the dialog text. There should not be any problems there at all if using the correct files as this is the "backup" i go to when trying to work out this enc packing problem.

The global lamps were not fixed in the client they were fixed in optionpool.scp so they should work regardless of the client patch you use.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server file pack compatible this the debian?i run this files for debian? sorry my bad english :D

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can run it on debian but you must use the "alien" command to install the rpm files as cabal_install.sh won't work. Just edit it to see what commands it uses to install and use the alien command instead of the rpm command.

If you are ok with trying to get red hat stuff to work on debian you will be ok but if you want to keep it simple try to sick with something red hat based.

I will have to install a copy on Ubuntu sometime so i can write some notes :/

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
You can run it on debian but you must use the "alien" command to install the rpm files as cabal_install.sh won't work. Just edit it to see what commands it uses to install and use the alien command instead of the rpm command.

If you are ok with trying to get red hat stuff to work on debian you will be ok but if you want to keep it simple try to sick with something red hat based.

I will have to install a copy on Ubuntu sometime so i can write some notes :/

Alien will do the trick for some .rpm but not for cabal-ep2.rpm. You will have to copy the files to their proper location manually then register the services.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've done everything alright, used US Client and patch from /root/clientfiles/clientpatch (also has tried EU Client) but... when i started cabal before log in box showing up i am getting message:
chumpywumpy - TDP Cabal Ep2 repack v2.81 [xmas] - RaGEZONE Forums
And when I am pressing "No" Client turning off.
Any suggestions?

Same thing to me :blush: chumpywumpy can you post "full client" repacked client :?:

For Info : server works OK ! No error's detected ...

Last edited:
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Same thing to me :blush: chumpywumpy
If using the client patch from /root/clientfiles/clientpatch then use Lost-Spirit's patch from my sig and update it with the caz.enc and caz_msg.enc from /root/clientfiles/clientpatch/data. The 2.81 patch can cause crashes for some.
can you post "full client" repacked client :?:
This is something i want to do but the size is a problem. I can't use free hosting due to the size and i'm not spending days uploading dozens of split parts. If i did post a full client almost everyone will use it and on a paid host it would eat up bandwidth very quickly and it would end up costing me money.

Reaction score
Chumpy if you want share the full client, i can give to you one FTP account to up in my host, after i can make many parts and upload to 4shared or megaupload premium and publish link here, i can do it to help all ppl here and me!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is something i want to do but the size is a problem. I can't use free hosting due to the size and i'm not spending days uploading dozens of split parts. If i did post a full client almost everyone will use it and on a paid host it would eat up bandwidth very quickly and it would end up costing me money.
ow ... you pay for bandwidht o_O rofl ...
Chumpy if you want share the full client, i can give to you one FTP account to up in my host, after i can make many parts and upload to 4shared or megaupload premium and publish link here, i can do it to help all ppl here and me!
will be very nice :blush: i'll wait links :thumbup1: but i think upload to ftp need some other not chumpy ... cause he have some internet bandwidth trouble ...

Some one have fully working client for this version of server ? :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i need the all database in .txt file for my MySQL database.
Please help me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need the sql query of all database...
sorry for bad english

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Um... I suggest you look in the stickies and read the guides. Chumpy's signature would be a good place to look, too.

Reaction score
Hmm...

Why i can't pack correctly my own .enc files ?
My cabal.enc size 263 KB
Yours cabal.enc 254 KB

I unpack mine - work, when pack change size like yours, lol.
If i use yours cabal.enc cabalmain.exe won't start or pop-up that error with ESTSoft... zzz
Other thing, why can unpack other .enc's like title.enc or ability.enc, i want to study them.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hmm...

Why i can't pack correctly my own .enc files ?
My cabal.enc size 263 KB
Yours cabal.enc 254 KB

I unpack mine - work, when pack change size like yours, lol.
If i use yours cabal.enc cabalmain.exe won't start or pop-up that error with ESTSoft... zzz
Other thing, why can unpack other .enc's like title.enc or ability.enc, i want to study them.

1. Use cozip.exe
2. Don't edit cabal.enc with notepad... Use PSPad.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i am stuck at this part and can't get to connect to my own severs

Recommended client patch -> /root/clientfiles/clientpatch (on centos)

do you mean install from that WinSCP? i can't seen to install from centOS
btw, does this issue has solved? i don't want my clients be like those guys over there lol

Back