Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TDP Cabal server repack v2.8 [halloween]

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The links will still work as they all point to my mediafire page ( ). The xmas pack is newer though which is in my sig or the mf page.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello chumpy.. i really like to play this game in oggline mode but I dont know what this mean
"From terminal or putty type the following 2 commands:

chmod 0777 /root/cabal_install.sh

/root/cabal_install.sh"

Modeler / C++ Coder
Developer
Reaction score
hello chumpy.. i really like to play this game in oggline mode but I dont know what this mean
"From terminal or putty type the following 2 commands:

chmod 0777 /root/cabal_install.sh

/root/cabal_install.sh"

well thats not so hard :laugh: all you need to do is typ that in centos..

so in the centos terminal (black window with text:laugh:)

or when connected to centos with putty :wink: witch is basicly a remote terminal connection :thumbup:

the lines make you install cabal on the centos machine.

i hope that it helped:rolleyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please some1 upload the Client. I already google it but no results. (Megaupload/Mediafire please). Thank you! :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Know this is kinda a necro post, but it's not without reason (would you really prefer me to make new topic?).

The links will still work as they all point to my mediafire page ( ). The xmas pack is newer though which is in my sig or the mf page.

It's removed for violation: any change you have another copy around somewhere?
I wanted to have the halloween pack until december, then switch to your Christmas pack...

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
The Christmas pack also includes the Halloween configuration files.

\etc\cabal\templates\
Common-halloween.cfg
Common-xmas.cfg

Use the command cabal_channeltypes to set your common.cfg to read the edited Maps.

You can also edit the maps and place monsters and drops yourself,
Ive just recently mastered this and now there is a Latus Pluma raping me outside of Bloody Ice.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm i try everythink but i still get this error

[Sat Nov 3 2012 08:56:43.474161 89525152]: [##ERROR##] CheckInvenItemSlotByServiceType(): CharacterIdx(112), sloatIdx(203)
[Sat Nov 3 2012 08:56:43.474244 89525152]: [##ERROR##] 'OnCSCItemPutting' fail (Proc/Inventory.cpp:2882)
[Sat Nov 3 2012 08:56:43.474276 89525152]: [##ERROR##] UsrMap Fail : MainCmd(159) Ret(290B42:41:2882) Addr()

EDIT: all 4 tab of werhause working perfect, only 4 th tab of inventar didnt work...

oke problem solved for who still got this problem just copy const.scp from repack 2.5 and use lost spirit pack 2.81 :)

Last edited:
Back