Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Temporary solution regarding Damage Bug from swapping items

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You all should be already aware of the new Damage Bug made from swapping items in red state with the help of amulets or extraction potions.

Here is a temporary solution to avoid them in your server:
- Remove all the weapons' usage requirements (str, int and dex) and set them to 0 in the linux.

It sounds like a dumb approach, but it is the fastest solution from now.

I will be working on patching this bug from the bins and I will release it here when done.

Best regards, MShield Protect.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You all should be already aware of the new Damage Bug made from swapping items in red state with the help of amulets or extraction potions.

- Remove all the weapons' usage requirements (str, int and dex) and set them to 0 in the linux.

I will be working on patching this bug from the bins and I will release it here when done.

how about armor set?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
some server remove on the client side too but that will erase the balance on stats and as a result some characters are OP. Just editing on the server side then restart the server then it's okay.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Just for the weapons? How about those amulets and etc.?

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
Just for the weapons? How about those amulets and etc.?
Weapon editing is enough.

But it was not worth writing about it here. Now the hacker knows that on an unsecured server, he can change the client side of the weapon and gain an advantage in stats.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As the others said, only the weapons are enough editing, amulets are just a tool to make the damage stack bug to work, extraction potions as well to fulfill the same purpose.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is necesary edit Item.enc (in client) tnx!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I only tried it once, and editing on server side is enough. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong as I don't want to break the balance between the stats for characters. The reason why I didn't delete on client side

As the others said, only the weapons are enough editing, amulets are just a tool to make the damage stack bug to work, extraction potions as well to fulfill the same purpose.

Yep. The important part is that the weapon will go red when they use extract potions or remove the accessories. Then repeat the steps many times then voilà

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
would you like to discribe where and what section i will edit in item.scp like str dex int

Item.scp - Opt2/STRLmt1 DEXLmt1/Opt2Val INTLmt1/Opt3 Opt3Val/STRLmt2 DEXLmt2/Opt4 INTLmt2/Opt4Val

Is necesary edit Item.enc (in client) tnx!
You only need to change the values on the serverside item.scp - Clientside doesn't necessarily.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Item.scp - Opt2/STRLmt1 DEXLmt1/Opt2Val INTLmt1/Opt3 Opt3Val/STRLmt2 DEXLmt2/Opt4 INTLmt2/Opt4Val

You only need to change the values on the serverside item.scp - Clientside doesn't necessarily.

tnx i already did

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can describe exactly how the new DMG BUG from swapping weapons with the help of amulets or extraction potions work for me, pls?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can describe exactly how the new DMG BUG from swapping weapons with the help of amulets or extraction potions work for me, pls?

I explained this on my previous post. The most important part is that the weapon will go red when they use extract potions or remove accessories.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have sucessfully patched the Damage Bug, but there is a problem, I said I would fix is only in the bins, but when I was coding, I saw that it also requires some changes in the client, so I will do some more tests and release in this week the world bin fix here, but only the server side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back