Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Cabal Machine (Ep8) - Not DB

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
This website require a full recode from 0, its a mess what is inside, hardcodded, plus that needs some security, gzip to load faster, many things.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The database was posted on the initial topic, with the credits of the same.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to activate this:
Code:
[COLOR=#ff0000]VOTING SYSTEM
EMAIL CONFIRMATION
RESET SYSTEM[/COLOR]
BTW... really great site ;)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I tried this already, really nice with little error but dunno how to activate the reset and vote system. In confCabal (config) there's a reset function and vote links. Another good function is, you can unbanned your character if you have sufficient/enough poins/coins to get the transaction.

Admin function didn't work except account/char/ip search function.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried this already, really nice with little error but dunno how to activate the reset and vote system. In confCabal (config) there's a reset function and vote links. Another good function is, you can unbanned your character if you have sufficient/enough poins/coins to get the transaction.

Admin function didn't work except account/char/ip search function.
Admin Panel works fine...

SubmitItem - Web Cabal Machine (Ep8) - Not DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
appserv

a good idea could be to translate this website to english and extract only the necessary database from the curent one :)

would be good tbm prioritize the security of this site since his owner left him with a security error that it falls on the network, it can easily envadir the web who fail online

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a great debt of friendship with Leandro on behalf of those envious of services that take advantage of others when they have the opportunity.
This website is not what the "Cabal Machine" uses! And yes the full adaptation that I did it for the EP8 when I wore my server EP2.
Good use for everyone who can make Tables and Proc.
Ability to do better.. we have :)

Back