Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Cabal Machine (Ep8) - Not DB

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good use for everyone who can make Tables and Proc.
Ability to do better.. we have :)

I think the DBs released on this site are complete and currently used in your server. The lacking php files in this site are the vote.php and reset i think. All other functions are working good.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Uploaded with

Did Restored DB's And All,.. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can share the vote.php and reset.php on this very nice website? I hope that someone uses this web design can release the 2 php missing files. thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
someone can share these files... up.Votar.php and up.ResetChar.php

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Anyone have this 2 working files (up.Votar.php and up.ResetChar.php) or have a whole web files like this, pm me so we can make an arrangement...

R0N

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried to code vote and reset scripts?
as you see the scripts are understandable just get the flow of its coding,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NOTE: don t forget to delete all account and characters from the db s if u plan to use this website

how to do that?
i tried and showed sql errors after i register :(

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK_cabal_charge_auth'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.cabal_charge_auth'. (severity 14) in C:\xampp\htdocs\sisCadastrar.php on line 101

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Cannot insert duplicate key row in object 'dbo.CashAccount' with unique index 'IX_CashAccount'. (severity 14) in C:\xampp\htdocs\sisCadastrar.php on line 101

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\sisCadastrar.php on line 101

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\xampp\htdocs\cabal\index.php on line 417 and on index to this line i have this script:

}
else{ ?>
Bem vindo: <strong><?=strtoupper($_SESSION['ss_txtLogin'])?> <font color="#FFFF00">(FREE)</font></strong><br>
Estado da Conta: <?
if($ckConta['AuthType'] <= 1)
{

i comment all line and then are get me error on cabalconfig..... can help me ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\xampp\htdocs\cabal\index.php on line 417 and on index to this line i have this script:

}
else{ ?>
Bem vindo: <strong><?=strtoupper($_SESSION['ss_txtLogin'])?> <font color="#FFFF00">(FREE)</font></strong><br>
{

Same problem too.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

}
else{ ?>
{

Change <?php to <? on line 417 :):

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is this fully workin?

Off: How can this to be translated to english?thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just installed the web. but yea now ive made the newsbar images work side on the announcements but event, promo and update images arent showing i think i missed something on the code anyone knows the idea? how to make the other images work thanks :)

edit: nvm solved was just a lacking fetch query

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
after they fix, they wont share..
that a life...

for newbie. just use 1st release for registration ep8.....

Back