Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Web Modded For Ep8 And Xamp !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This web page is not mine, I found it in ragezone and I thank those who have shared it #leando_iron and others, I have modified it to use it with the ep8 database, can use it with xamp and sql server, the configuration modify it inside the folder Configuracao / confcabal.php any doubt I can help, thanks to all of the forum and the creators of all the code !! Greetings!

https://mega.nz/#!yM0yRAbQ!ZNFh7LZ7VvG01ITmXby6f3XNbHi2uib7Cw00IxfQM38
home - Web Modded For Ep8 And Xamp ! - RaGEZONE Forums download - Web Modded For Ep8 And Xamp ! - RaGEZONE Forums rankin - Web Modded For Ep8 And Xamp ! - RaGEZONE Forums register - Web Modded For Ep8 And Xamp ! - RaGEZONE Forums server info - Web Modded For Ep8 And Xamp ! - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Google Translate -

This web page is not mine, I found it in ragezone and I thank those who have shared it #leando_iron and others, I have modified it to use it with the ep8 database, can use it with xamp and sql server, the configuration modify it inside the folder Configuracao / confcabal.php any doubt I can help, thanks to all of the forum and the creators of all the code !! Greetings!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gracias por la traduccion!! #Klemenxer
Thanks for the translate!!
sorry for my bad english hehe

Back