Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website - Destru Web

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

<- NEW

Update: 13/04/2009
Code:
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"][B]New UPDATE: [/B][/COLOR][URL="http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?fcuvzmzgq5n"]Cabal Web Destru - By LuanRox - modded by chumpy.[/URL][/SIZE]

xxdestruxx - Website - Destru Web - RaGEZONE Forums

xxdestruxx - Website - Destru Web - RaGEZONE Forums

Layout: LoGGeR
Web Site: LuanRox / xxdestruxx

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Work..

just one's thing litle bug

:mad: i have bad inglish i'm from brazil UHAHUAHUHAUHAU

xD

Reaction score
I like your release even if its your or not at least ITS NOT on a brazilian forum I cant even register because i dont know the language. THANKS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i take the mu web site layout , and make the cabal web site :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Minor English Translations

^^; sorry can't really translate the whole entire thing, don't know much website building ^^;

p.s. Website is really awesome just need to learn more about it =P

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\cabal\config.php on line 22
i have this error.....
i want ask ....what name i must put ni server name 1 info.........
pls give example....

Thanks.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
the community you talked about has nothing to do with this one. I do not care if he stole this from there. Any more links for that place will make you end up with a infraction.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in C:\xampp\htdocs\cabal\config.php on line 22
i have this error.....
i want ask ....what name i must put ni server name 1 info.........
pls give example....

Thanks.
Line 21 in config.php:

$patch="patch link; // Link to Patch

Change to:

$patch="patch link"; // Link to Patch

I only took a quick look and ran into that whilst configuring. I'll see if i can do a little translating to help out.

To settle the "it's ripped off" once and for all this is a merge of bits of cabaltoolz, bits of my stuff and probably some more too so it is not just a repainted copy of another site. I have absolutely no problem with bits of my code being recycled but i can't speak for john_d.

Mu > cabal
Lets not start that ok, it always ends in flames ;)

Reaction score
Another grate guy ^ thanks chumpy I will also try to improve the files . Its like the first cabal website I see around here. The is the cabal toolz website if you look for it but... Ill upload them all later.

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I translated a few other bits and some comments and it should be 100% english now.

I did a little modding to tidy a few bits up and i also merged in my channel status v2 and my rankings page in to give it a few more features. If you specify your gms in config.php they will be hidden from the rankings (not admins just the gm array). It does this regardless of the hide_gms setting in the config.

The status on the index page that says Offline is hard coded so i changed it to a "check now" link leading to the info page. Doing the online check causes a few seconds delay so best not to have it on the homepage.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
chumpy not intend the very English, very much more by doing that, until now seen only as the means cabaltoolz decided to do something different, and it seems that it was legal
--- and I am your fan

Back