Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website - Destru Web

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still dont work admin panel gm panel and cant make reset why??

Reaction score
I give it 8 . I will use this page. But panels are not working but chumpy added some verry nice things :D

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is a very rough merge and there is a lot of un-necessary code but it is the first real website type offering other than cabaltoolz so i thought i would help out a little. What i changed is quite easy to copy into back into xxdestruxx's version and translate too so it helps everybody ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[color = # 000000] DarkStyle Web 4.4.1 Premium
Multi-site
Hello!
I [dj.korew], I would like to invite your attention DarkStyle Web 4.4.1 Premium
Here is a general view of the site: [/ color]

P.S.
P.S. -> If you are interested in this website and you want to imagine the same, then please contact me.
E-mail: tjoma01@mail.ru
- You can also write me in private message or leave a comment here.

Sincerely

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL' BAD ENGLISH UHAHUAHAUHHUAHUAHUAUH'

WTF of MU WEBSITE

Reaction score
He told you from the beginning he is making MU websites to Cabal websites. It is verry nice destrux ;) at least something different from cabal toolz website....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

I have add the Chumpy's webshop and rankings to this web site...
All the credits for this goes to Chumpy and Destru...i have change only a few things
Enjoi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I add a notice? I need to create a database?, "when I try to tell me to add this message
xxdestruxx - Website - Destru Web - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Creat table "Noticias" in Gamedb with this:

xxdestruxx - Website - Destru Web - RaGEZONE Forums

:cool:

I'm serching server to i'm [gm] :|

Last edited by a moderator:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This site seems to load extremely slow, is this normal or do I have something configure wrong?

I'm running it via XAMPP to local machines only at the moment but it seems to take 30-60 seconds to fully load. any one else experience this?

Also, I cant seem to get it to connect to my database. I've configured the config.php with all my information but the site says it cant connect or there is "something missing". I've probably looked over something trivial but I cant figure it out.. any ideas?

Last edited:
Back