Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Website by Leandro-Iron

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello!
I come here to share my site for you, I had made only in Portuguese, but I share with you my site entirely in English.
My English is bad, the site was translated by "google translator".
If the spelling is wrong, feel avontade to fix, because the site is editable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Img 01 - Index

Img 02 - User panel

Img 03 - Panel ADM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What the site offers?
- System complete register (Name, Email, Sex, Country, login and password)
- User Panel (Change password, system reset, distributor points, choose nation, confirm donations)
- Panel ADM (add news, add banner, search, account, search char, account ban, ban the account name of the char, unban account unban account by the name of the char, add cash, confirm payments, GM Add, add payments gm )
- Panel GM (char Search, Account Ban, Ban char, char and unban account).

And much more.

The site is 99.9% set by the "configuracao / confCabal.php"
In the archives of the site has all the Query and procedure that were due to run, and some explanations of how to configure it properly.

Sorry for bad English.

Credits: Leandro-Iron

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
Great release i had this website but not in english i was looking for english version and u made it :p Great :) thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Untill now this is the best website created for cabal.I propose this post to be sticky.Thanks One milion times Iron.
And is se that the site is unencryted.
I will install it today check it all and will implement chumpys cash shop in it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
if you download the site and open the archive you will find everything you need ;)
EDIT: cann you add in the admincp a way to delete the posts we make on the home page ,Iron?
EDIT2: can you share the psd files for images so i remake what you missed?

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The next person that replies with "thanks", "awesome", "great", or anything along those lines will receive an infraction. 7 of the 11 replies to this thread have been deleted so far. We don't need a bunch of 1-3 word posts telling the OP "thanks". That is what the Like feature is for! I suggest you all re-read our forum rules. You can find them here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f451/cabal-online-forum-rules-724310/
Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me.. site error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\configuracao\confCabal.php on line 301
please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me.. site error
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\configuracao\confCabal.php on line 301
please

Hello
Read the tutorial.txt (Configuring PHP.INI) this will solve your problem.
If you have done everything correctly and still with this error, download and install this dll in C: \ windows \ system32

------------------------------
if you download the site and open the archive you will find everything you need ;)
EDIT: cann you add in the admincp a way to delete the posts we make on the home page ,Iron?
EDIT2: can you share the psd files for images so i remake what you missed?

I forgot to save in psd images, only BG that is available from the site.
On edit and delete news when I do have some free time, but I'm currently very busy with work and college.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I want to report that after i log in the site doesent show my panel untill i manul refrest the site or click on the module to make it refresh.
EDIT: how do i edit the register page so Brazil wond be the default Country?

Last edited:
Reaction score
1.) Go to your index.php and search this:

PHP:
$_SESSION['ss_txtConta']      = $txtConta;
        $_SESSION['ss_txtSenhaConta'] = $txtSenhaConta;
        header('Location: index.php');
Headers are already sent but i think your error reporting is set to off.

2.) Change it like this:
PHP:
        $_SESSION['ss_txtConta']      = $txtConta;
        $_SESSION['ss_txtSenhaConta'] = $txtSenhaConta;
        echo '<META HTTP-EQUIV=Refresh CONTENT="0; URL=index.php">';
Now it will refresh on login.

3.) Go to your sisReg.php and search:
PHP:
<option value="22" selected>Brasil</option>
Change it to:
PHP:
<option value="22">Brasil</option>

Or if you want other option to be default selected:
PHP:
<option value="xy" selected>Your Choice</option>

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am not so good at this but isnt there a way to make only that module refresh instead of the whole page?

EDIT: Leonardo did you find the psd of the rest of images?I need at least the psd for the menu images.I want to add another frame in the site.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear
where can I get some shopitem script for my server?
thanks about u site.. i like it.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fenditze are you talking about an shop?
If yes use chumpy`s shop.Search here in the release zone ;)

EDIT: Iron can you realease some plugins or you only sell them?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone i have a problem when registrering an account, im using SQL2005, restored all queries successfully, configured the confCabal.

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Invalid object name 'cabal_auth_table'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\functions\funcQuery.php on line 112

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 0, current count = 1. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\functions\funcQuery.php on line 112

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\functions\funcQuery.php on line 112

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I am not 100% shure but i think that you dont have the php extension mssql running.

Reaction score
hi everyone i have a problem when registrering an account, im using SQL2005, restored all queries successfully, configured the confCabal.

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Invalid object name 'cabal_auth_table'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\functions\funcQuery.php on line 112

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: message: Transaction count after EXECUTE indicates that a COMMIT or ROLLBACK TRANSACTION statement is missing. Previous count = 0, current count = 1. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\functions\funcQuery.php on line 112

Warning: mssql_query() [ ]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\functions\funcQuery.php on line 112
He has the extension but the problem reffers to something else.
hisync make sure you run all the querys and also check ur configuracao/confCabal.php if its configured correctly.

Code:
[COLOR=Red]Invalid object name 'cabal_auth_table'.[/COLOR]
It cant be invalid only if something is missconfigured.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fenditze are you talking about an shop?
If yes use chumpy`s shop.Search here in the release zone ;)

EDIT: Iron can you realease some plugins or you only sell them?

thanks
but i lose my id admin.. can u learn me, how can i make my id to admin
i use GM tool --> make to char not id
i want to Admin
please help me

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
in the config of the site you must define the admins name.
Look for
$confGeral['ID_ADM'] = array('Admin1','Admin2'); //Login adms

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I have some things to say about this script. Its a critic to make it better.

1 - dont use mssql functions. MSSQL are just to SQL while with ODBC you can connect to a lot more database servers than just mssql. and, a lot of php compiled versions do not come with this feature enabled. you'll need to activate it in your php.ini and download some separate files aswell.( I've suffered alot with this mssql thing :( )
2 - I'm not sure why you do all you html codes inside of a echo. that doesnt make any sense to me.
3 - I noticed that you dont do any padding in your codes, like:
Code:
if ()
{
<tab>code
}
this doesnt influences in nothing, but it is better to see in which if block you are into.

4 - its kinda "dangerous" to make "require()". make sure to require that page only once, using "require_once()".

5 - do not make includes inside of a function. create a base class with all your database information and then you just inherit it.
Code:
class validate_login extends sql_class

6 - just for pattern, session_start() comes in the very first line of the php script - if you are using session which I belive is the case. (use ob_start() too.)

7 - confCabal.php is connecting to the database, and you are requiring it in every php page. dont you think this might compromise your database? :wink:

Back