Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Website] Site Formers 2018

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Website Preview:

dFRb7Ii - [Website] Site Formers 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

F1YCXsf - [Website] Site Formers 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

The website is in the language Portuguese of Brazil, the translation is on your own. And There is an included mini-tutorial showing how to set-up this site.

Download Link:

Mirror Links:

Password: ragezone

Press the like button if you want more. :thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you are posting the work of others, at least include the credits.
It's something ethical. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hmmm can I ask how to make the webshop work? I see web.config I believe it is only read by IIS server?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can not make the webshop work, when I try to open it it has an error.
IAAaocC - [Website] Site Formers 2018 - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone know how to solve it?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
This website uses Laravel Framework, version 5.1 if I'm not mistaken. I worked on the code as I had to fix/add features for some customers and I could not stop raging while doing so... .

PS: If anyone still wants ordering professional made websites for cabal, do not hesitate to contact me, oh and i have a good portfolio if someone is interested.
Discord:
Email: skilletdark@gmail.com

Also, any of the ordered websites, comes with free support and future updates for 3-6months.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This website uses Laravel Framework, version 5.1 if I'm not mistaken. I worked on the code as I had to fix/add features for some customers and I could not stop raging while doing so..., the code is just horrible, poor programming decisions, code not maintainable at all, hardcodding stuff. Basically, it is bad written, like very bad, dont expect to do wonders.

PS: If anyone still wants ordering professional made websites for cabal, do not hesitate to contact me, oh and i have a good portfolio if someone is interested.
Discord:
Linkedin:
Email: skilletdark@gmail.com

Also, any of the ordered websites, comes with free support and future updates for 3-6months.

This code is from 2016, I was learning object orientation, relationships, etc.. Today I do not even program in PHP anymore, I'm just in Elixir and Ruby.

Last edited:
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Only if I'd knew... . I edited my post above, being nicer. Also i was messing with your code because i have been requested by some customers to fix/add features from your code. And linkedin, yes its new, I should've done it a long time ago tho.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only if I'd knew... . I edited my post above, being nicer. Also i was messing with your code because i have been requested by some customers to fix/add features from your code. And linkedin, yes its new, I should've done it a long time ago tho.

Lol, begginer, mate please..:lol:

A professional developer is not defined solely by his technical knowledge.

Last edited:
Back