Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WorldSvr.bin with Monster/Server_Mob expansion + All crash fixes [Working / Not Full]

Reaction score
Tested on 3 servers and 2 of them were using Fallen files.

This is a (most likely unfinished, but working without much of a problem, but use it at your own risk, as no support will be given. Always keep backup of old WorldSvr.bin) WorldSvr.bin with:

• [*=left]Monster Limit Expansion - previously: 2047 | Now: 3071
    [*=left]Server_Mob.scp / smob.enc expansion (more monster attacks can be added)
    [*=left]Anti-Crashes implemented already

BIN LOCATION: /USR/BIN/

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Although this WorldSvr.bin allows you to add much more monsters and monster attacks, there might be issues with the following:

- Event monsters in Database [Monster Spawn Event] most likely won't work with any mob above 2047 [Untested - test on your own]
- Any other Event related things in .scp files might not work if that Event monster's number is above 2047 [Untested - test on your own]

- DO NOT forget to restart the server FULLY after changing the bin.

>>> <<<
*Click the link to download bin*

Also attaching monster files, that can be used an tweaked a bit based on your servers
[not finished (need to finish mobs linking to server_mob, fix names in the mob list (cabal_msg) and tweak attacks, finish adding all possible mobs], requirement: finish it yourself]:
mob.dec
mobs.scp
server_mob.scp
smob.dec

Full Monster List of Mob.dec:

Download Link for Monster Files: >>> <<<

All credits belong to @DWBaHu0

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
very good... I thought it necessary to change something in the cabalmain too

:eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The limitation of the smob attack is that the mob monster's skill ID is restricted and needs to be cracked.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using this file, an error occurred ExecuteMobAction - monsters do not allow the character to attack fit very close, can you tell what offset only for mob limit?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mobs no 3500+

test is 3070

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download link :

Was hidden by the picture link ( so i use inspect element to got real link )

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I received this message when trying to start in Word. anyone know a solution?

Starting WorldSvr_01_01: bash: /usr/bin/WorldSvr_01_01: Permission denied

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this happens to everyone but I noticed, using this file, all event mobs don't spawn anymore, I thought this affects only MobIdx 2047 and above, can someone confirm this or just me?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not sure if this happens to everyone but I noticed, using this file, all event mobs don't spawn anymore, I thought this affects only MobIdx 2047 and above, can someone confirm this or just me?

That's a known issue. This version of the fix is incomplete and was leaked by someone that the original developer gave it to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's a known issue. This version of the fix is incomplete and was leaked by someone that the original developer gave it to.

Thank you, at least now that's confirmed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>>><<<

*Click the image to download bin*

Can't find the image it shows only >>><<<< can someone mirror the file please?

Back