Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XTrapUpdate Server by Dexter

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Uh,
i have some problems here.
Using SIMP client and cleaned the x-trap folder and did it with updated files. i get this error:

"Code_field [10-0300-00000000-103]
X-Trap engine update has been failed. Please, re-start the game"

Its working till step 2. then the error occures.

What is the problem ?
i just extracted the files to the root directory but it won't work. host file edited and using WAN or LAN ip doesn't make any difference.

Greetings
MOT7

could u teach me how to fix this problem step by step? im new, and i install the appserv like said by DeXtR, but still i hav no clue what to do next -_- ...please, your help very apprecieted

nvm problem solved! ,the only im facing now, how to make other that play my server to download the new xtrap? ..alr put the 127.0.0.1 to thier host but still they unable to play, the xtrap stuck at step 2..

Last edited:
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my xtrap stops loading, what seems to be the problem?

i have disabled all my firewalls, antivirus uninstalled & made fresh clients but still the xtrap seems to crash.

thanks!

p.s. i have used the original xtrap that is originally together with the fresh clients i made still the problem persist.

//SOLVED!!!

ROUTER & GRAPHICS!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something I forgot about? Are any special Ports nessecary?

IP's are 100% correct. Also using Prisontale BR as XTRap Server in my Cabalmain.

anythin - XTrapUpdate Server by Dexter - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It should be on webserver... Example if you are using windows just downlaod a xampp or appserv, put XTrapUpdate directory into htdocs / wwwroot directory and put your local ip (127.0.0.1) into hosts...

hi is the host file in this path
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
if yes. I still facing the error engine update failed. i added it to my hosts file still the same
127.0.0.1 xtrap.cabalonline.com.br

Reaction score
hi is the host file in this path
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc
if yes. I still facing the error engine update failed. i added it to my hosts file still the same

I had the same problem. Ping xtrap.cabalonline.com.br
If it does not return the IP 127.0.0.1 or whatever you put in the hosts-file, your hosts-file is corrupt.
I had to rename the old file and create a completely new one with notepad. Make sure to cut the extension (.txt). It works fine for me now.
If it still returns the wrong IP, try an ipconfig /flushdns in the command prompt.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PwrDex - XTrapUpdate Server by Dexter - RaGEZONE Forums

Im gonna share my solution for X-Trap errors!
It's simple, and will work ever!
Do your own XTrapUpdate Server!

Current Version: 6560
Download Link:
Mirror:

Installation:

1.) Extract my packed directory
2.) upload it into your server root directory
->If you did right should seen like tihs: 127.0.01/XTrapUpdate/

3.)Add line to hosts file:

127.0.0.1 mean your server IP adress!

Run your cabal and it will update!

Credits: AkiSora(Dexter) and PX2000

Note: If anyone know how you can convert xtrap adress into cabalmain than please share it! If you get newer update please post here too!​

Can u PLEASE tell me where i need to add this line, to which host file? (im total newb and went to moment where i want to start cabal.bat and xtrap is pissing me off with update) plus in root file i got it as root/XTrapUpdate << its showing me that folder good? and serv IP u mean CentOS address same for Internal.txt? thanks very much for answer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error.pn - XTrapUpdate Server by Dexter - RaGEZONE Forums please help? i putted 192.168.0.107 as and address in host, there is only 1 line (now)
192.168.0.107 xtrap.cabalonline.com.br
and still is showing error with update. help i want to logon finally please :(

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 140953 please help? i putted 192.168.0.107 as and address in host, there is only 1 line (now)
192.168.0.107 xtrap.cabalonline.com.br
and still is showing error with update. help i want to logon finally please :(

So what should i do now? Can u tell me? I was doinf all things in ep8 guide step by step. Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes. If someone manage to use a private xtrap server with cabalmain v374 we'd like to know how. For me, only v369 works with me.
Otherwise we have to nop xtrap procedure on cabalmain.

So can u tell me what to do to void xtrap cuz i dont need it, server will be offline for my internal use. Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so still im not getting anything. Jesus i want only to make an offline serv to make some fun with editing cabal, dont want to make it public cuz i don't have computer for that. can some1 PLEASE help me out? i want only answer HERE don't need it for myself only, maybe some1 else will have the same problem, and im total newb i dunno about scripts or making editing inside files, thatswhy i want to try this :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so still im not getting anything. Jesus i want only to make an offline serv to make some fun with editing cabal, dont want to make it public cuz i don't have computer for that. can some1 PLEASE help me out? i want only answer HERE don't need it for myself only, maybe some1 else will have the same problem, and im total newb i dunno about scripts or making editing inside files, thatswhy i want to try this :)

I don't get it also ahahhaa ^_^, I want to play cabal offline too :)

Back