Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

XTrapUpdate Server by Dexter

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well as you say I threw off the screen that you can't change the language in the car I have my own cabal main here and I want to remove xtrap but if you think it's easy then try it yourself and what you wrote about the translation is nonsense ! x-trap will not save you from crash or cheaters

GODSKIN thank you for your help with'in I'm here and I will use it and try to change in this language by the way

Reaction score
well as you say I threw off the screen that you can't change the language in the car I have my own cabal main here and I want to remove xtrap but if you think it's easy then try it yourself and what you wrote about the translation is nonsense ! x-trap will not save you from crash or cheaters

It's not about cheaters or crashes or anything else, it's about what you can do with other server's cabalmains if someone posts a guide about it in here. Read more older threads and you will see what I have in mind.

P.S. everything is possible, unless you want everything on a plate and straight away given to you, then.. nothing can be done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pelase revive this file ^_^ thank you...

Back