Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

+13 Evolution Event

Reaction score
For this you need to know how to edit NPCshop.scp or doing a shop from Event NPC!

1.) Open your Common.ini and check this line exists or not! If not than add it!:

Code:
ChangeItem=Data/ChangeItem.scp

2.) Open your ChangeItem.scp in Data folder and go down!
3.)This is a structure and details:
Code:
[ChangeWeapon]	ItemIndex	ItemDuration	TriggerKind	ChangeKind	ChangeDuration
0	1633	10	108129	108129	31

//What is what?
ChangeWeapon = ID
ItemIndex = Initial Item ID (Option code is not relevant you can give as you want)
ItemDuration = Initial Item Duration (same duration system use with itemadding)
TriggerKind = This is activation for item changing
example for +13: initialitemid + 13*8096 (117+(13*8096)=108129) so if the item id reach a +13 than activating the change: (You can do +13,+14,+15 event too... Its depend only on your creativity)

ChangeKind = This item will keep after change triggered
ChangeDuration = 31 -> Pernament (with tag) but you can use 0 to do pernament too

You dont have other to do only just place thie listed items into the shop with given duration!
Its totally automatically, dont need activate something in the event npc. Event NPC only good for selling initial items!

(edit: this example row is in default files, if you dont understand it just add the items from this list: IntemIndex, TriggerKind, ChangeKind and you can see how it work...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
solved :D, thanks akisora :D:D:D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a question..
where i can put itemopt?

so can put some epic item..

Note:
sorry i understand now.. :)
Solved! thx...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not understand.

I tried to add the item, but an error is occurring on the duration and the channel does not open.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TriggerKind = This is activation for item changing
example for +13: initialitemid + 13*8096 ((117+1248)+(13*8096)=108129) so if the item id reach a +13 than activating the change: (You can do +13,+14,+15 event too... Its depend only on your creativity)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ChangeWeapon ItemIndex ItemDuration TriggerKind ChangeKind ChangeDurationwhich of these item id and duration option if someone can help I am gratefulbut one thing, and how active the npc yul

Back