Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Alz amount changes in drop [Long Way] / Any ALZ AMOUNT IN DROP YOU WANT

Reaction score
Disclaimer: You DO NOT need skills of coding, binaries knowledge! Just know how to find certain things using CTRL+F in notepad++ or any other editor inside the cabal_msg file.

First things first, little story of this "dumb" discovery... I've been thinking of how to increase alz drop, because I prefer to farm alz, rather than go to FRG and farm 5000 inventors of osmium, so that I would get some alz for equipment, skills and upgrades.
So, while checking items in item list inside the cabal_msg, an item: Money (ID: item13) appeared to not have visual, and I though "what a hell is that?! why do I even need it? Another crap / bugged quest item", so I dropped it on the ground and saw "0" and alz display, so a "brilliant" idea came to my mind: What if I add value (Option ID) to this item? So, I've tried with 1.000.000, send by mail, still no visuals, nothing was written on it and then I dropped it on the ground again, and VUOLA: 1.000.000 alz on the ground.
I thought: WTF?! Maybe some bugged stuff... Picked it up and my alz increased by 1.000.000.
Re-logged and the alz was still there!

So, people who already got the idea of what has happened don't need to continue reading.

I know, I know, It's is very well known for many people, but I've never seen it mentioned anywhere and wherever I've checked, I've found just "binaries and bla bla bla", probably missed the part where it was "item money" related, but hopefully, this will help to someone, who will need it :cool:

### Tutorial for Dummies / Newbies ###

1. Double check if you accidentally did no removed money from your item list.
    Go to cabal_msg and find: Item13 [Name: Money]
  2. Now, go to world_drop.scp :
    Code:
    [WorldDrop] [COLOR=#daa520][B]Terrain_World[/B][/COLOR] DungeonID [B][COLOR=#b22222]Terrain_Mob[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]ItemKind[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000cd][B]ItemOpt[/B][/COLOR] DropRate MinLv MaxLv Group MaxDropCnt OptPoolIdx DurationIdx DropSvrCh EventDropOnly
    9196 [COLOR=#daa520][B]1[/B][/COLOR] 0 [COLOR=#b22222][B]1[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000][B]13[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0000cd][B]500000[/B][/COLOR] 100 1 200 0 0 0 0 0 0

My example: Nipperlug in Bloody Ice drops 500.000 alz each.

Explanation:
    Terrain_World - in here you write your map ID [Can be located in cabal_msg by "worldX - X will represent ID, which will have to be written if you want to set any the amounts on that specific world"
    List of main worlds:
    <msg id="world1" cont="Bloody Ice" />
    <msg id="world2" cont="Desert Scream" />
    <msg id="world3" cont="Green Despair" />
    <msg id="world4" cont="Port Lux" />
    <msg id="world5" cont="Fort. Ruina" />
    <msg id="world6" cont="Lakeside" />
    <msg id="world7" cont="Undead Ground" />
    <msg id="world8" cont="Forgotten Ruin" />
    <msg id="world9" cont="Mutant Forest" />
    <msg id="world10" cont="Pontus Ferrum" />
    <msg id="world11" cont="Porta Inferno" />
    <msg id="world12" cont="Arcane Trace" />

IF you want to make alz drop everywhere on your server, just write "0" in there.

DungeonID - no need explanation, works like Terrain_World, but ID itself can be found in questdungeon.scp or missiondungeon.scp

Terrain_Mob - In here, you can set that a specific monster would drop these alz for you. Monster List can be found in cabal_msg. Look by - CTRL+F - "monster1" or "<mob_msg>" and all below are your server monsters, so just write the number you want in there which represents your server monsters and that monsters will drop alz.

ItemKind
    - Item ID, which is 13 in our case (<msg id="item13" cont="Money" />)

ItemOpt
    - ANY ALZ AMOUNT YOU WANT TO BE DROPPED. Can be 500000 (500k), 1000000 (1m), 50000000 (50m) and so on!

WARNING: I have not tested the limits of the drop.
    So I cannot say if you can drop 2B :laugh: so, if you go for a really crazy amounts and your server crashes - it's on your own and I have zero responsibility on that!
  3. So, on 2nd point I have explained what is what, now, the easiest way is to copy bottom line inside the world_drop.scp, paste it, add +1 on row number, for example: copied 8754, paste it and edit it to 8755 and change values on the 2nd point.
  4. Add alz wherever you want and how much you want. The only thing is that you will add 1 amount at the time, so if you want to add various amounts - you will have to add quite few lines in world_drop.scp
  5. You are done! enjoy your boosted high rates, worthless alz server! :laugh:

Some screenshots:

MrSensei - Alz amount changes in drop [Long Way] / Any ALZ AMOUNT IN DROP YOU WANT - RaGEZONE Forums

MrSensei - Alz amount changes in drop [Long Way] / Any ALZ AMOUNT IN DROP YOU WANT - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
drop 2b tested and working, 2b is the limit of the tool and also I tested it already. Thanks for this bro! :D Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is this server sided? Or anyone can do it? Thanks!
Also, I don't really know where to find cabal_msg aside from the one inside the language folder of my client lol. Sorry newbie here

Reaction score
Is this server sided? Or anyone can do it? Thanks!
Also, I don't really know where to find cabal_msg aside from the one inside the language folder of my client lol. Sorry newbie here

This is same as adding a simple item to the drop :) So yeah, it is for everyone hehe
Yes, cabal_msg, but it is not needed, as I am 99.99% sure that item13 is "money".

Just add item13 into world_drop.scp and set any amount you want into option.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is same as adding a simple item to the drop :) So yeah, it is for everyone hehe
Yes, cabal_msg, but it is not needed, as I am 99.99% sure that item13 is "money".

Just add item13 into world_drop.scp and set any amount you want into option.

I'm trying to edit the drop on an existing private server, but it seems that cabal_msg.enc is encrypted (not sure if that's the one)
pls help

Reaction score
I'm trying to edit the drop on an existing private server, but it seems that cabal_msg.enc is encrypted (not sure if that's the one)
pls help

This method works ONLY on world_drop.scp or wolrdX-terrain.scp file, which exist on the server side.
There is no other place for drops and play fair.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey,

i know this Thread is a bit older but i tried out your Guide. It works fine for my exisiting Character but when i create a new Character it wont drop the Item i created.

New Char Old Char
Cabal(190427-1721-Ver374-0000) - Alz amount changes in drop [Long Way] / Any ALZ AMOUNT IN DROP YOU WANT - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(190427-1719-Ver374-0000) - Alz amount changes in drop [Long Way] / Any ALZ AMOUNT IN DROP YOU WANT - RaGEZONE Forums

Worlddrop.scp

worlddro - Alz amount changes in drop [Long Way] / Any ALZ AMOUNT IN DROP YOU WANT - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So basically this is just like hack? I can be zillionare id i do this trick right? Or im wrong?

Reaction score
So basically this is just like hack? I can be zillionare id i do this trick right? Or im wrong?

Depending on the rate u add to drop and how much u add to drop :) if you add 2B. what a 1.00000000..... rate of drop then ofc you will have a lot of alz :D but this is for private servers owners not for players, players are not able to edit the rates of srv :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Depending on the rate u add to drop and how much u add to drop :) if you add 2B. what a 1.00000000..... rate of drop then ofc you will have a lot of alz :D but this is for private servers owners not for players, players are not able to edit the rates of srv :)

Ahhh i see. Private server only huhu. Okayy. Back to farming lid again. Again and again till i die. :*: :*: :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Azure, thanks for the guide.

You said we put terrain_ID to 0, so ALZ can drop in all world. How about Terrain_Mob?

My intention to set this is pretty much the same as yours, i want me or my players to be able to farm the alz and buy stuff. of course i will not set it drop 500k each.

Because the normal ALZ drop rate on every monster are pretty low even if i set ALZ bomb rate and ALZ rate to 999999.

So with your idea of adding a new line and alz can drop in every world on each kill on ANY monster is good. So i can just set this Item 13 and set maybe let say 5000 ALZ and drop rate 50% on every monster.

Is this possible with this line? if we set terrain_ID to 0 and terrainmob to 0??

i tried with terrain ID 0 and i restarted server i went to bloody ice and kill any monster still no ALZ drop... i am not sure what went wrong.

Back