Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Online EP8 Server Installation Video Guide

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDIT: I reformatted and reinstalled the whole thing from scratch. again..and this is what I can say; the libtdsodbc.so.0 is in usr/lib64

What should I do now? Move the file or type some command?

REMOVED

After that I searched for more help and I tried this: Duplicate libtdsodbc.so.0 from /usr/lib64 to /usr/lib and then I editted the link to the same as the one from the /usr/lib64

This is the properties:
REMOVED

This is the output of the command you asked me to do:

/usr/lib/libtdsodbc.so.0: symbolic link to `/usr/lib64/libtdsodbc.so.0.0.0'

The problem is the same, logs are the same. I honestly don't know what seems to be the problem. Please do advice me on my next course of action. Thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm a busy man, I got things to do...

Your problem lies in a missing library: /usr/lib/libtdsodbc.so.0
Search for libstsodbc.so and create a symbolic link to /usr/lib/libtdsodbc.so.0

Clarification, sorry for double post. " Search for libstsodbc.so " is the spelling correct? I just realised that I've been searching for libtdsodbc.so.0 and I tried searching libstsodbc.so and wasn't able to find a file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still couldn't find "libstsodbc.so" ..should I try this in the new CentOS 6? Currently I'm using CentOS 5.8..

EDIT:

these are the only files:
REMOVED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If "libstsodbc.so" gives you errors install "i386"(32 bit Os) Centos instead of "x86_64"(64 bit Os).In this way you will get rid of lib64 and "libstsodbc.so" will be in the right place.Tested on Centos 5.8 and it works great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If "libstsodbc.so" gives you errors install "i386"(32 bit Os) Centos instead of "x86_64"(64 bit Os).In this way you will get rid of lib64 and "libstsodbc.so" will be in the right place.Tested on Centos 5.8 and it works great.

Could you pass me the torrent link, I tried searching for it. All I got was CentOS 5.10 for 32bit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE: I did some tweaks in some files and now it's working, but then the GM tool I'm using is 'TC Chien' The items have different name, probably from Cabal KR? Anyone has a good list of all the items and exec available? Also I tried modifying the rates on the .txt file but it doesn't work, any idea why?
- I can't see my item of 'Orihalcon', it can be sent to my char but my char looks naked, any help would be appreciated.
-Is there anyway to change the items name? Like Forcium to Mithril, Orihalcon to Lycanus etc?

Ok now I got all servers to run and also I can login, but I don't see any world servers, if I were to use Akisora's edit pack and edit and put it'll be wrong, because the odbcinst of akisora is for 64bit CentOS and mine's 32 bit. Any ideas? I can't see any world server at all.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And how bout my issue Cypher? Anything I can work with?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys im new here and trying to open cabal server for me own fun.i follow guide step be step but at moment where i should alredy open game cannot conect to server..can you guys give me some pits pls?
roplys_ - Cabal Online EP8 Server Installation Video Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Post your logs perhaps?

Hi guys im new here and trying to open cabal server for me own fun.i follow guide step be step but at moment where i should alredy open game cannot conect to server..can you guys give me some pits pls?
roplys_ - Cabal Online EP8 Server Installation Video Guide - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

here i hope you can undertend this :/:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you post it here, in different
Code:
 tags. I can't download it on my phone.

Back