[CentOS 7 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated]

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 578910111213141516 LastLast
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    In your houseLocation
    1,199Posts

Re: [CentOS 7 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated

[CentOS 7 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated]
    and everything configured perfectly I have no errors in the log files but I cannot access the channel
    CentoS 7

if I was helpful you can give me a like

MemberRank
    May 2016 Join Date
    71Posts

Re: [CentOS 7 Repack] Full Cabal Server Installation + CentOS SQL (Database) [Updated

Quote Originally Posted by sasuke View Post
    and everything configured perfectly I have no errors in the log files but I cannot access the channel
    Mhhhh... maybe u can recheck it? Sometimes i have Problem with database that it doesnt save it if u execute the changes not clearly. Maybe type it again,press enter button, execute it, restart server and look whether all ports are open that u need. But i only know this issues if magickey arent equal. Do you use the same files as before? :)

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    In your houseLocation
    1,199Posts

I am using the X-Pasa and centos 7 files and everything is perfectly configured I have tried 10 times to put the magic key and version 374 back and restarted the server but as in the screen as soon as I click on a channel nothing happens I cannot access

PS: as you can see I opened all the doors I also added 2 more to try but nothing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Immagine.png  
    CentoS 7

MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    149Posts

I am using the X-Pasa and centos 7 files and everything is perfectly configured I have tried 10 times to put the magic key and version 374 back and restarted the server but as in the screen as soon as I click on a channel nothing happens I cannot access

PS: as you can see I opened all the doors I also added 2 more to try but nothing
    It looks like the wrong IP address is specified in your WorldSvr_**_**.ini. Check all three lines where it appears.

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    186Posts

Provide logs on LoginSvr

True MemberRank
    Oct 2007 Join Date
    In your houseLocation
    1,199Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryout View Post
    Provide logs on LoginSvr
    LoginSVr

[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:45.642871 4147795712]: success accept 13(79.40.52.52:51531)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:45.643001 4147795712]: 1.open user 13 [8451078] (79.40.52.52)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:45.878818 4139490112]: [PreImage] Request Pass : UserID(PainZero), UserIP(79.40.52.52)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:45.995111 4139490112]: AuthRequest: UserID(PainZero), Addr(79.40.52.52)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:46.005646 4139490112]: ChangeToCheckData(): 1 user's auth Type (0)[Wed Jul 22 2020 10:59:46.005778 4139490112]: AuthResult: UserID(PainZero), Addr(79.40.52.52), Result(32), UserNum(1)
    CentoS 7

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    12Posts

My server always crash after 2-3 days due to database error.

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    105Posts

LoginSVr
    Disable/block the 38170 port to connect to the server

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

can someone help me? I have followed the tutorial and made it up to section 5 but when I run code: tar xzvf cabal* it does nothing only say

[root@localhost ~]# tar xzvf cabal*
    tar (child): cabal*: Cannot open: No such file or directory
    tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
    tar: Child returned status 2tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
    hope someone could help

MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    149Posts

Quote Originally Posted by trogem View Post
    can someone help me? I have followed the tutorial and made it up to section 5 but when I run code: tar xzvf cabal* it does nothing only say

[root@localhost ~]# tar xzvf cabal*
    tar (child): cabal*: Cannot open: No such file or directory
    tar (child): Error is not recoverable: exiting now
    tar: Child returned status 2tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
    hope someone could help
    Try tar xzvf /root/cabal*
    File cabal_ep8_repack.tar.gz must be in the root directory.

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    5Posts

already fix this one, can you give me a cabalmain.exe don't have one and can you teach me how to update ep8 to newer episodes already have the files but don't know how to upload it

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

followed all the steps and sections accordingly but encounter this when I use code cabal_restart -d

/usr/bin/cabal_restart: line 44: syntax error near unexpected token `('/usr/bin/cabal_restart: line 44: ` if [ !(-d /var/log/cabal/backups) ]; then'[root@localhost ~]#

Please help me thanks

MemberRank
    Oct 2019 Join Date
    149Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mortis View Post
    followed all the steps and sections accordingly but encounter this when I use code cabal_restart -d

/usr/bin/cabal_restart: line 44: syntax error near unexpected token `('/usr/bin/cabal_restart: line 44: ` if [ !(-d /var/log/cabal/backups) ]; then'[root@localhost ~]#

Please help me thanks
    Change line 44 in /etc/cabal/Template/sh/cabal_restart.sh:
    Code:
    if ! [ -d /var/log/cabal/backups ]; then

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    66Posts

Hello,

I have a problem connecting my client to the database/server.

I have set all Ip in server side to 127.0.0.1 since Im running on centos7 (Oracle VM). On client side, I also changed the language.enc IP to 127.0.0.1. I can login using GM tools, create account and so on.

When I go ingame, I am stuck in login screen. It seems that its not connected to the database/server. Any idea which part did I miss?

Basically, what else do I need to do to link my client to my database/server?

Ty

MemberRank
    Sep 2020 Join Date
    1Posts

Well done

Advertisement