Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Centos 7 toast Repack and mssql install auto

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
did you check your port? [##ERROR##] connect 127.0.0.1:38121 fail

it's working now after restoring all my old backup files. my only problem right now is that I can't connect to the local database (within the same machine) even if i disabled the firewall. connecting to my other remote database server (centos7) is fine.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
it's working now after restoring all my old backup files. my only problem right now is that I can't connect to the local database (within the same machine) even if i disabled the firewall. connecting to my other remote database server (centos7) is fine.
check your SQL SERVER CONFIGURATION MANAGER

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
check your SQL SERVER CONFIGURATION MANAGER

I tried this guide but nothing happens

I don't think there's an issue with the mssql conf because when I use 2 centos7 machines (1 for server files and 1 for database) it works perfectly without error. This connection issue occur when I use a single machine that both database and server files are installed.

I hope that someone can give a little trick on how to connect the local database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried this guide but nothing happens

I don't think there's an issue with the mssql conf because when I use 2 centos7 machines (1 for server files and 1 for database) it works perfectly without error. This connection issue occur when I use a single machine that both database and server files are installed.

I hope that someone can give a little trick on how to connect the local database.
start firewall save perna,then reboot your system. if your game ports enable;works that system.
% 90 port firewall thinks =)

Reaction score
to manually check the error :

run the master CMD through centos type the ip address of youre windows and same windows ping the centos ...
if its not pinging .. probably sql and centos did not connect properly...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
it's working now. it was one of the databases hasn't restored properly.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does the SaintEvent work with that ? I have tried to start it with saint_start but dont work.

Back