Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create Cabal Server on Azure

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
First create 2 VPS Host both A2 (Windows 2008 r2) and (Open Logic 6.5)

on Windows 2008 r2 open port 1433 and 80 and download MSSQL 2008 and follow this guide https://forum.ragezone.com/f460/create-ep8-cabal-server-step-910294-new/

on Open Logic 6.5 download Toast Repack and extract then upload on your root (Open Logic 6.5) and install ./cabal_install64.sh but don't forget to edit permissions to install then next open cabal ports you saw on etc/cabal/ .ini files then reboot Open Logic 6.5 on winscp/putty or on your azure account then config server side use cabal_config, fill it up and reboot cabal service's and your done :D

hit thanks if I helped :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am stuck on Download Toast Repack. How do you download using wget with mediafire upload sites. Also, I could not extract on root when using Desktop mode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xtract at your pc then, transfer using winscp.

Hi, i have the error, Permission denied when entering Root folder.

Nvm, I uploaded the installer thru WinSCP on my user home folder. then used putty to mv the files to root

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir? i have same problem when i type ./cabal_install.sh says permission denied? how to fix?

Back