Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Where can i download centOS? link u give i cant found... pls help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please tell me, I ustonovil servervse zdelal not understand how to compile the client that all played then??? Ie collect files with CentOS then to zakinkt in zip archive so that could swing and GRAT then people like????

как собрать файлы с centOS, чтоб собрать клиент и люди могли играть подскажите пожалуйста если не трудно

:mellow:Пожалуйста, скажите мне, я ustonovil servervse зделаль не понимаю, как компилировать клиента, который все играл тогда??? Т.е. собрать файлы с CentOS затем zakinkt в zip-архиве, так что могли бы качели и ГРАТ тогда люди, как????

как собрать файлы с centOS, чтоб собрать клиент и люди могли играть подскажите пожалуйста если не трудно

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i wondering if there is a way to made it run into a vps? cuz iam kinda confused with MSSQL 2008 R2 idk how i could install it on vps lol , i was used with navicat and ssh tunel to run my db from other server... or if someone got the db in .sql? could be nice

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, i wondering if there is a way to made it run into a vps? cuz iam kinda confused with MSSQL 2008 R2 idk how i could install it on vps lol , i was used with navicat and ssh tunel to run my db from other server... or if someone got the db in .sql? could be nice

here the database structures without any data

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Would Really Appreciate anything u guys can do to help , like a few ppl chatnode downwards says stopped when i test cabal service status no matter how many times i manually restart it , All Firewalls off , i can connect to DB using a GM tool , fresh windows x64 install followed all guild-lines Exact .the finalerror log msg was try to connect to port XXXX which ide assume firewal of some kind but its all off any help would be MUCH appreciated.

EDIT.
All Sorted, dont even know Exactly what i did lol, did a few things n it started, Changed IP Static in Vbox , Ran Server IP on loopback then changed it to Internal (testing Local), Maybe other stuff i cant remember. thanks anyway for your replys.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

Guys just wondering, i did everything up until this point and i just want to check if this is okay i got a forbidden response with an error 403.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heey guys i am running into an issue with what i believe is and premission error (note ive set all the files to chmod 0700 and chmod 777 that didnt work)
running this on a vps server (my windows 2008 server was pretty heavily secured (no idea on how to bypass this on linux tho))
here is the screen any help would be verry much appreciated (note i'm new to linux systems and i hoped fooling arround with a p server would help me understand the mechanics of linux a bit more)
LordAres - How to create a EP8 Cabal server Step by Step with Pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

link for full size :

With Kind Regards,
HyRakU

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Back again lol really need help disableing xtrap its being a pain in the a** it was at the start found a EXE that worked n now Xtrap just waits on loading , any help ? thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, I have an error about Linked Server when I click OK. It's error 7303? Can't remember. I enabled TCP/UDP but I still have this error.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys, I have an error about Linked Server when I click OK. It's error 7303? Can't remember. I enabled TCP/UDP but I still have this error.

Hello
Did you restart you machine, after you installed mssql?

Here is some info on how to trouble shoot your issue.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed the error 7303... forgot to reboot the PC. Sorry for the annoying post for before. :D

CentOS link is broken? Please, update or gimme a new link to download it. :D The correct one, I don't wanna google it, because I might download another one which is not supports VB.

ERROR:

Code:
WARNING!
550 Failed to change directory!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fixed the error 7303... forgot to reboot the PC. Sorry for the annoying post for before. :D

CentOS link is broken? Please, update or gimme a new link to download it. :D The correct one, I don't wanna google it, because I might download another one which is not supports VB.

ERROR:

Code:
WARNING!
550 Failed to change directory!

Here you go..

Enjoy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

help plss !!

and pls give me CentOS new link

Back