Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

EP8 adding green warps for everyone for TG REWARD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all. Thx to AMD79 guy I figured how to make enabled rewards and green warps for nation war.

1) Go to Server01 -> tables -> dbo.cabal_instantWar_nationRewardWarResults , right click on it and edit top 200 rows
2) For example write this:

In first column (NationReward...) dont write anything!
In 2nd column(TotalRound) write 3 and press enter
In 3th column(Capella win) write 1 and press enter
In 4th column(Procyon win) write 2 and press enter
In 5th column(RewardStartDate..) write 2013-02-07 19:00:26.523 and press enter
in 6th column(LastWarResaultsID) write 1 and press enter
In 7th column(DurationDay) write 365 and press enter

SS of how it should look - at bottom

Now we have winning nation - procyon, but every nation have green warps, only capella need buy green warp stones from grocer.

If its helpful click Like and/or reputation

jozefpawelec - EP8 adding green warps for everyone for TG REWARD - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still didnt figured it out cadena, first must see what will happen this week on sunday after wining tg, mayby will auto fix, if not I will look at it, I dont have much time now, I will work at server a lot on begining of next week, cause Im ending now last exams on studies and defending of project.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I still didnt figured it out cadena, first must see what will happen this week on sunday after wining tg, mayby will auto fix, if not I will look at it, I dont have much time now, I will work at server a lot on begining of next week, cause Im ending now last exams on studies and defending of project.

So, You have To Do This Manually?!.. Not By Winning The Event!?

Thanks Man! But Focus On Your Exams First!... :):

Ill Will Also Try This Now To See What Will Happen...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I've changed the value on RewardStartDateTime to 2013:02:17 00:01:00:523 and also the DurationDay to 7.

>> Waiting for the result this weekend.

My other concern is the Bringer Title reward for the winning characters who get the highest accumulated scores.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've changed the value on RewardStartDateTime to 2013:02:17 00:01:00:523 and also the DurationDay to 7.

>> Waiting for the result this weekend.

My other concern is the Bringer Title reward for the winning characters who get the highest accumulated scores.

So, Not All of The Winning Nation Will Get The Reward Itself...

Just The TOP1 Of Them All?...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Set old Time first... 1-2 week older like now... apply it then set again nowday-2-3 day then ur warps alredy in game ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Alredy Tested u need write in manual or after time over warps gone :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
made a stored proc that you can schedule once a week :D it takes into account all nation wins over 7 day period, so ppl don't just have to win 1 war :)
Code:
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[nation_selectWin]
AS
BEGIN
	DECLARE @win1 INT
	DECLARE @win2 INT
	DECLARE @lastid INT
	select @win1 = count(*) FROM cabal_instantWar_results WHERE StartDateTime > DATEADD(DAY, -7, GETDATE()) AND VictoryNation=1
	select @win2 = count(*) FROM cabal_instantWar_results WHERE StartDateTime > DATEADD(DAY, -7, GETDATE()) AND VictoryNation=2
	select @lastid = MAX(WarResultsID) FROM cabal_instantWar_results WHERE StartDateTime > DATEADD(DAY, -7, GETDATE())
	INSERT INTO cabal_instantWar_nationRewardWarResults(TotalRound,CapellaWin,ProcyonWin,RewardStartDateTime,LastWarResultsID,DurationDay) VALUES (@win1+@win2,@win1,@win2,GETDATE(),@lastid,7)
END

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what should i change from that? or i just need to run it ona new query?

Back