Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to modify giftboxes

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ragezone,

This is a very simple guide, one i haven't found so far and in case anyone googles it, at least they have a small help to start with.

I've been playing around with the config files and altough i still don't know how to link the ingame item id of the GiftBox with the OptionPool.scp i found out that you can trace the box searching the items they contain.

For example: I found the ThanksGiving box called Han_Box

aFZXRg4 - How to modify giftboxes - RaGEZONE Forums

The second column is the item id, either simple, or with the account bind value 4096+itemid

Other than that, it will be easy to understand the config. Good luck

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
SPAM CLEANED ;)

Just an example:

1. Chaos Lamp is 783 in item.scp
  2. Now, when you go to item.scp, you will see in the item settings: AttckRate/Opt1 set to 1
  3. Next step is to go to OptionPool.scp and find: [LotteryType]
  4. Find column: OPT1
  5. you will see number 1 set in there.
  6. That number, links to:
  7. Code:
     [LotteryItem]    ItemID    [COLOR=#ff0000][B]LotteryType[/B][/COLOR]    TypeCode
  8. [LoterryItem] is a whole Giftbox, Chaos Lamp, Chaos Box and any other box-type-click-to-open item content.

P.S. If you are making your own custom cube/box, make sure you simply copy / set the box/cube based on existing one and change the AttckRate/Opt1 number to your new one, from: [LotteryType] and properly link [LotteryType] with [LotteryItem].

The rest is self explanatory. I suggest to check a bit these 2x parts and you will understand how it works.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the order that is in the image ...
1 - line number.
2 - ITEM ID.
3 - Id of a line that is added a bit higher.
4 - Name of the box.
5 - Order of the items inside the box (In case of image 1 to 14)
6 - Name of the box again (2 names required).

# Between the 2nd box name until .0000000 I forgot the data I do not remember my head.
12 - Rate.
13 - Again Rate.
Note: it has 2 rate, it's like a minimum rate type to get an item and a maximum, something like that.
14 - Flags, I have not yet discovered the use.
15 - New Name of the box. In the part of the enumeration I made quick here the "Field" 15 is the same name as field 6 .

If you want a video or something like the one I mentioned above, this is a video that shows how to create an item box, only it is in portuguese BR xD

In addition to all the steps I have mentioned, there is still one more step if you are going to create an item box of 0 which is the creation of a new line in that same file, in which you will load a line number, a number that will work as connection of item.enc and item.scp to OptPool.

Last edited:
Back