Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Remove file check for cabalmain ver 374.

Reaction score
This tut is only compatible with the main I released.

The xdata file check can be removed by nop-ing two jumps at these addresses

To do that you will need OllyDbg, you can find it on google.

Open the cabalmain.exe in ollydbg, press CTRL+G and type in 004A0C84, then you will see the code below, press space on it and type in NOP at the points I show u under.

004A0C84 . 74 0D JE SHORT cabalmai.004A0C93 -------> NOP
004A0C86 . 85C0 TEST EAX,EAX
004A0C88 . 74 09 JE SHORT cabalmai.004A0C93 -------> NOP

Then press right click> save changes to executable> close window > save all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
No you won't, people can do this themselves -.-

Bad idea bro... Why not releasing the .EXE with no xdata file check that we all know majority of this community don't even know how to do that. If you don't let Keith to share his edited .exe meaning only those people knows how to edit it can use your .exe release. Please release it at 100% ready to use. This is not a place for a knowledgeable people only.

Reaction score
Bad idea bro... Why not releasing the .EXE with no xdata file check that we all know majority of this community don't even know how to do that. If you don't let Keith to share his edited .exe meaning only those people knows how to edit it can use your .exe release. Please release it at 100% ready to use. This is not a place for a knowledgeable people only.

This section uses ollydbg since forever, you will need to download it eventually if you want to do stuff for your server, I suggest you start now, I already gave you everything you need to know, stop being freaking lazy please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
blah blah blah, wheres the love? edited or not, dont ever let some1 tell you what you can and cant do.

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
PunkS7yle is right, he has done so much.
Respect his wish to learn some basics and what you will eventually need anyhow.
I am newbie aswell but Its possible, they are not trolling you.

Some of my notes I find usefull,

Use OllyDbg,
- To find Offset in Ollydbg (0x00,..)
Right click and go to expression

- To find Text and HeX in Ollydbg
Right click > folow in dump > selection
In new window right click > search for binary string > Asci(text) or hex

Right click > search for > constant > hexidecimal

<<--------------------------------->>
-------OllyDbg how to save-------

1. Ok, now we have changed the value to 7F! How to save ?
2. Right click CPU window -> Copy to executable -> All modifications -> Copy All
3. Now a new window openened -> Right click on it -> Save file -> Browser for location (don't save it on same folder as the original first)
4. Now you need to close OllyDBG and copy the Conquer.exe to Conquer folder!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PunkS7yle is right, he has done so much.
Respect his wish to learn some basics and what you will eventually need anyhow.
I am newbie aswell but Its possible, they are not trolling you.

Some of my notes I find usefull,

Use OllyDbg,
- To find Offset in Ollydbg (0x00,..)
Right click and go to expression

- To find Text and HeX in Ollydbg
Right click > folow in dump > selection
In new window right click > search for binary string > Asci(text) or hex

Right click > search for > constant > hexidecimal

<<--------------------------------->>
-------OllyDbg how to save-------

1. Ok, now we have changed the value to 7F! How to save ?
2. Right click CPU window -> Copy to executable -> All modifications -> Copy All
3. Now a new window openened -> Right click on it -> Save file -> Browser for location (don't save it on same folder as the original first)
4. Now you need to close OllyDBG and copy the Conquer.exe to Conquer folder!

And...after all this you might as well as done it for them..it would of been much less work..much much less...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well dont expect everything server on silver plate. Try learn something, this is not rocket science and it really takes no effort to do such a changes + even hes posted an offset. Just take some time and figure it out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i push noone. if something is necessary i am more then capable of doing for my own. But one thing i am not is greedy or a hoarder. Especially to a "community that i belong to". This is how the world is, you would think if much more people were friendly ALOT more would get accomplished.. That is fact. Period. "Good god", you say? Greed is a sin,n so is gluttony. Lecture me this.....

and PS. Ragezone is sponsored by:
PunkS7yle - Remove file check for cabalmain ver 374. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
i push noone. if something is necessary i am more then capable of doing for my own. But one thing i am not is greedy or a hoarder. Especially to a "community that i belong to". This is how the world is, you would think if much more people were friendly ALOT more would get accomplished.. That is fact. Period. "Good god", you say? Greed is a sin,n so is gluttony. Lecture me this.....

and PS. Ragezone is sponsored by:

What is the point you're trying to get to here ? I don't get it, you call me greedy even though I gave you a working unpacked main and a way to remove the file check... ? This forum is Ducking weird man.

Last edited:
MentaL's Slave
Legend
Reaction score
What is the point you're trying to get to here ? I don't get it, you call me greedy even though I gave you a working unpacked main and a way to remove the file check... ? This forum is Ducking weird man.

No one is calling you greedy.. calm down bro.. We appreciate your release, and hope to see more in the future.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Punk, our point here is not urging you to release your modified .EXE but if someone would release it is also much appreciated to all those who can't make his own as what you want people tend to do. All people here are very much thankful with your Cabalmain.exe release. But anyways since toast2250 give us a guide on how to do it, we will try by our own to make it.

Reaction score
@Punk, our point here is not urging you to release your modified .EXE but if someone would release it is also much appreciated to all those who can't make his own as what you want people tend to do. All people here are very much thankful with your Cabalmain.exe release. But anyways since toast2250 give us a guide on how to do it, we will try by our own to make it.

Edited first post to make it easier..

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Since in the ep2 days the question "how to save the edits" in ollydbg still exist till now.. :D
Spoon-feeding is bad, people will stay dumb. Its enough to release just the working unpacked cabalmain.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ermm i don't understand how to put this NOP it say that i cant add in

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to make this .EXE compatible to windows7 64bit? The game didn't start due to incompatibility issue with 64bit?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

i got this error when i using ollydbg .......

Last edited:
Back