Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Tutorials]Fix new version of EBM problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the new version of EBM, the extra 00 data is removed for use in EP8. But the problem after deletion is that it cannot be viewed in noesis.:$:
In fact, just need to continue to modify a place::):
Specific modification EBM Head: 03 F1 03 00 ===> 03 F0 03 00
----------------------------------------------------------------
:sneaky2:provide a small tool.What's this tool for? Remove excess 00, and fix the problem that cannot be opened with noesis after deletion.Fixed a new version of the EBM on the EP8 does not support the problem, the revised file is saved in the directory at the beginning of EBM, Ech to be changed to the EBM suffix first.
:sneaky2:
The principle of the tool is to locate the modification, some file data is different, will modify the failure, such as BOSS7_DASPENSIO.EBM,GATE_2.EBM.
Due to the new version of High fault tolerance or other reasons, preferably after processing with noesis or 010 confirmed.
The module that cancels the number of manual times. Automatically determines the number of times to modify. In addition, the tool is not virus, if worried, do not use, thank you.
Link:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you very much, I was crazy behind some template or tool that becomes new ebms of the last updates of korean, because the templates that I own no longer work :w00t::cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with the forge and the importers won't let me view the animations. Does anyone know a solution?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back