Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video Guide] by Fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have problem with launch cabal.. im using this requied patch, and i click "cabal.exe", click on button next to the two-bar and i have error: "An internal exception occured (Address: 0x0) Please, contact *email removed by cypher*. Thank you!" :<?? have it too when im start CabalMain (cabal work good before install the patch; /) what i can do?

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Hello xAcodin,

Requesting private support is against board rules. Please take a time to read them (they are located in the forum sticky posts). The main reason why we don't allow email sharing at ragezone is because your email will get crawled by the search engine spiders and you will end up receiving spam, and that's something nobody wants.

Cypher.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where are the files half of the links has been broken can you upload it again or do something

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
where are the files half of the links has been broken can you upload it again or do something

Did you look at the thread date and when the OP last logged in? Obviously not... This stuff is old, and I don't suggest using it. Just use the stickied stuff in the Releases forum.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I come back to the forum guys :D
Sorry , i forgot totally about Ragezone :D
I have all file-backups and i will upload them to the next week again. Links on the main post will be too updated,so don't worry :D
I see,that so much changes on this forum (New posts of items or skills from new Episodes) )

Reaction score
I come back to the forum guys :D
Sorry , i forgot totally about Ragezone :D
I have all file-backups and i will upload them to the next week again. Links on the main post will be too updated,so don't worry :D
I see,that so much changes on this forum (New posts of items or skills from new Episodes) )

Honestly if you're gonna do it use the updated files and make a new vid, if people use the old poop they're just gonna come to the forum crying why the new things aren't working.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, i have a problem ! i was setup all and success but when i start cabal i can't login ( Account and password not match, i have register account and success or use 'fix' account but i can't login ) i use Win7 64bit
Cabal(Ver22-120623-0043-0000) - [Video Guide] by Fix - RaGEZONE Forums Cabal(Ver22-120623-0043-0001) - [Video Guide] by Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I installed everything like you to guide and im first log in, and succesfuly!, enter "test" "test", choose chanell and log in, but in 15 minutes VMWare (6.5.3) crashed;/ and when tries to connect, i can but when choose chanell, not :( say "please try later" wtf? i typed again /home/cabal/cabal_config.sh and configured but cant login

can you help me? please PM or skype : xacodin or xacodin@gmail.com :)

and 2 question, how can i add ep2-ep8? (new worlds, items, maps, dungeon etc.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
heyy... i created a server online using your guide everything is all well. but when my friend kills a monster and gets a huge alz bomb the client crashes. is there any way to fix this?? he is using windows 8 is tat the problem??

Back