This is a discussion on Conquer.exe not found? Solution here. within the Conquer Tutorials forums, part of the Conquer Online category; Hi, Alot of people have been saying that when the open loader.exe (powersource.exe) is says conquer.exe cant be accessed or ...
Alot of people have been saying that when the open loader.exe (powersource.exe) is says conquer.exe cant be accessed or conquer.exe is missing.
So the reason why is because of you anti-virus it deletes Conquer.exe and 1 file in C3 folder. Meaning the loader cant open conquer because it is in Quantine.
I try add screenshots when needed. This anti-virus is AVG. If you have a different one. Then try to follow most steps or look on internet on how to make exceptions.
1. Delete the whole of the client folder.
2. Reextract the client from the winrar or whatever your client was from
3. Now click START > All programs > AVG > AVG userinterface
4.Click settings > Advance settings
5. Under Restinace Shield click Exceptions
6.Then Click ADD PATH
7. Go to the client path and click ok
8. Click apply then ok.
10. Click Virus Valt
11.Now the conquer.exe is there and it wont be deleted because of the exception so now you need to find it in the list depending on how many viruses you have
12. The virus name is :Trojan Horse Generic11.BGWF restore that because it is conquer.
13. This is not a virus it is just a false notic.
Hope this helps,
The best topic evah!
yo thanks alot for this man appreciate it!
unistall avg and extract