Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Drop Quality

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone know where to edit how often hi quality items drop ? Im using Powersource CO , source code

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know where to edit how often hi quality items drop ? Im using Powersource CO , source code

go to entities.cs then search chancesuccess and there will b a number in like (0) or somethin and change it to wat ever u want and the number like 123456-0-0-0-0-0 or w.e is the item that u want to drop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Right i understand how to do that , but in powersource CO the super,elite,unique and so on all have the same chance to drop and I cant find anything in the source to change how often supers drop compared to regular items

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i hawe a question, i really like to know how can i know what item it is let's sey it is: 721010-0-0-0-0-0, and how can i replace it? if enyone now what i meen. ( sory for bed englis) add me to my msn: the_cartko@hotmail.com bye

Last edited:
Back